Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing [1×1] Rhys × Tuijp (title tbd)

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/9 13:49:01 )
Tristan nodded when Viljam mentioned his own headmasters lack of care for his students. "I wonderif other schools have that problem with their headmasters and mistresses..." he said, thinking on it briefly. He'd heard some rumors about Karkaroff, so he understood what Viljam meant by 'his side'. He didn't say anything though- too many ears around.

When asked if he really didn't mind helping, he gave a smile and a nod. "Of course I will. ... maybe we'll have some together..." He said, offering a small smile as he picked at his breakfast. "Are you hoping for any house in particular?" He asked, curious. It wouldn't make much difference. Viljam would only be there until the tournament ended, anyways... but Tristan still hoped to make friends with the foreign boy.

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/12 18:27:53 )
We'll carry on

"I'm sure every school has some sort of problem with their head of school," said Viljam, while drank some more coffee, "just not sure how many have a problem like we do."
He watched Karkaroff walk through the great hall, up to the front, and sit down next to Snape. They talked briefly and both ate their breakfast quickly. Once Karkaroff was done, he walked over to Viljam.
"You have classes in the castle, but straight back to the ship afterward," he said and Viljam nodded.
"Yes sir," he answered.

Tristan asked if Viljam was hoping for a favourite house and he shrugged. "Just not with them." He winked with his head to the Slytherin table. He wouldn't have minded if they hadn't acted the way they had done the night before. He had enough of those people at Durmstrang and he didn't like them one bit. He knew several people who hated people like that at Durmstrang, including Krum.
When they were finished with breakfast, he looked at Tristan. "Shall we?" he asked.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/14 21:36:37 )
Tristan gave a soft laugh, nodding along. "True enough... Pretty sure most schools aren't so closely involved with the war." He replied, before the conversation changed to safer topics... Just in time, apparently, because it was then that Karkaroff approached them. Tristan remained quiet in the foreign headmasters presence.

He smiled when Viljams answer wasn't which one he wanted, but the one he didn't want. "I doubt you'll be stuck with them. From what little I know of you, Viljam, you're not like them. You won't be in Slytherin." He said, shaking his head. He explained a bit about each house, how the sorting took your own personal traits into consideration, as well as what you wanted, if you wanted it desperately enough. He left out the exact details of the sorting though, not wanting to ruin the surprise. He grabbed his bag as they got up to leave, leading Viljam to Dumbledore's office.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.