Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Wish Upon a Star [Art Request!]

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/20 02:19:00 )

Hey all! Welcome to my art request!
Now, I have art in my quest thread too, (which you can view here if you're curious at all), but I figured it would be a good idea for me to actually make a request thread for art. Yep. Makes more sense to me. Lol.

Anywho! So here's the post layout for ya.
★This post is introduction/information/news. Basic thread stuff. ★
★The next post will be my current OC request. At least the main one. ★
★The post after that will be other characters that I am looking for art for. Perhaps previous ones, OR future ones. I'm totally game for art of them though! ★
★The last post will be the list of what I am waiting on and the price tag for it. Yep. I gotta keep track somehow, right? It will also include stuff that is not from this thread.★

FORM
@Lady Luna: Yo! I wanna draw for you!
[ ★Username★ ] Who are you?
[ ★Art★ ] Either a spoiler tag OR a link Please!
[ ★Price★ ] What are you asking?
[ ★Character★ ] Who do you wanna draw?

★★★★★NO MATTER who you draw, or how you do it (whether by doing the form above OR by just surprising me) tell me h ow to credit you! All of this art will be going up onto the Toyhouse pages for them! If you do not tell me how to credit you, it will be merely a link to your voltra profile.★★★★★

NEWS

Thread Opened! Yay!
First character listed for desired art. The character being Desiree

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/20 02:20:33 )

So, I have too many characters, and eventually I want art for aaaallll of them. That'll take awhile, LOL.
So let's go one by one for the moment, hey?

First is my wonderful Desiree!
This lovely lady here [Toyhou.se Link!]

You can view her details there, but if you want some quick references, here ya go!
[Thumbnails only, sorry. The fullsize images are all on the toyhouse page though!]

You may recognize some of the art even! =)
There's loads more on her page though =) Feel free to have a look!

Feel free to ask ANY questions about ANY of the characters! Or who did the art!

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/20 02:22:32 )

So, as I said before, I have far too many characters. I haven't completed the profiles for all of them yet, and as it stands, there are several with no art. Yay.
But these ones are at least ones with references! Yay?
There will be a few key things to keep in mind with the characters below the links =)

If you don't feel like drawing the cutie above, perhaps one of these other lovelies will catch your interest!
Madison Kiczys
Dead. Necromancer. Always has a stuffed bear. Is a Reaper. Living Scarf. ✰✰✰ 11/25
Casey Kiczys
Cat-girl. Necromancer. Electric mana. Free spirit. Severe Depression. ✰✰✰ 22/25
Anna Peters
Violent. Stitched Lips. Evil. Mean. Cruel. Short. ✰✰✰ 3/25

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/20 02:23:49 )

Now, of course, I'm not demanding free art!
If you opt to doodle something and we don't come to an agreement before you start, I will consider it a freebie. I will very likely tip you, but it'll be a freebie otherwise, just because that ain't fair to me. DX

PLEASE give me a range! I would ideally like to see your art AND a price range! I will not always go for the cheapest end, and I am HORRIBLE with pricing!
I am also willing to do an art trade~<3

I am currently waiting on the following --
★ LittleWhiteDragonlet | Trade Open | 3k | Madison ★
★ Vladimir | Trade Open | 10k + Static in Wonderland + Wonderland + White Rabbit | Madison ★
★ Nyuu | Trade completed | Merlantis | Casey ★
★ Twigg | Trade requested | Frizz Set + Magnificent Inspector + The Electrician + 10K Volts | Desiree ★
★ Yixing | Trade Open | Corvid Couture + Skunk Punk | Desiree ★
★ You? ~<3★

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/20 02:25:48 )

And Open for Posting! If anyone wants to =)

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/29 00:37:29 )

Let's bring this page to the first page!

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/6 02:36:41 )

Bringing it back to page one again

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/6 05:13:34 )
C'mon, people, this needs more exposure!
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/7 07:03:04 )
@Lady Luna: hello! i drew freebie of your oc desiree: here. i hope you like it! (・ω・)ノ

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/7 07:13:44 )

@neku: Ooooohhhh
She looks so confident~<3
I love it! ^ ^
Thank you so much~<3
Will you accept a tip? =)

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/7 07:36:15 )
@Lady Luna: you're welcome! she was fun to draw. and ahh tip not necessary, but if you would like to, i wouldn't say no haha X'D

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/7 07:40:44 )

@neku: Well, since you're new, you're gettin' a tip =P
Plus, I like tipping for arts ^ ^
(Seriously though, I do love it~<3)

How are you liking Voltra so far, anyhow?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/7 07:54:14 )
@Lady Luna: aaa thank you X) i like voltra a lot! i haven't visited all the subforums yet, but for the ones i have posted in so far, everyone has been super nice. i find the avatars cute too.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/7 07:55:32 )

@neku: Oh! I meant to add this into the previous post. oops.
Anywho!

Trades don't give you notices aside from the initial trade request sending,the acceptance, and the end of the trade.
I've added my part in. You need to go and accept it twice, then I can accept it and finish the trade and you'll have the stuff within =)

And yeah, Volt's pretty chill. It's a pretty small userbase for the 'common' posteers (you know, the ones that seem to post constantly, lol), but during events the site is lively as can be =)
If you've any questions, don't hesitate to ask =) I'm here to help ^ ^
(Oh, and I knowwww
The pixelists for this site are freaking wiiiiin XD)

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/7 08:08:10 )
@Lady Luna: oh okay, i see. thanks for explaining! probably wouldn't have noticed otherwise haha :') i haven't been around here enough to see who the regulars are, but i think there's a good sense of community that can be had with a small userbase like this. oo, didn't know there were events! do you know if there are any coming up in the future?

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/7 08:26:27 )

@neku: makes sense you wouldn't know who they are yet. Your intro thread was just posted like... 24 hours ago. Lol.
But you'll find that there are a few people who seem to be pretty frequent fliers in some forums. And that is not meant to be a bad thing!

As for events, yep. We just finished one last month that was focused around Alice in Wonderland, and there's gonna be another one.... At some point. Lol. I'm not sure when exactly. (I'm just a mod, not part of the event planning crew. Lol.) but there will defi Itel be more =)

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/7 09:03:26 )

/rolls around
The next event will be soon

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.