Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback QoL: Inventory Suggestions

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/19 01:48:13 )
QoL = quality of life
(I'm ok with what we have now, but the feature below would be nice if it happens. I'd hate to overwhelm y'all. Thanks for your time, and all that you do!)

- tray or an equip list that displays all the items we're wearing so that we can easily take them off without revisiting that specific tab.
- button for undo/redos. (sometimes trying on new item accidentally un-equips other items)
-
#avatar_preview {
position: fixed;
z-index: 10000;
}

idk how this will affect the mobile version tho.

- backgrounds of item thumbnails change color when equipped. (useful for differentiating between my duplicates)
- customization on layer order. ( i want to layer things like i do in art programs. i want my eyebrows on top of my hair just like in my animes. i want my hair to have its own wig. maybe you could set of limit of 15 layers, so we don't break the system or something lol.)

Voltie — Baby Yoda Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/19 01:52:11 )

" This this this, please! All this, haha.

I hate scrolling back up to see how an item looks on my avatar because the inventory is so long - _ -"

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/19 02:17:23 )
u feel me?? lowkey: i honestly got a chrome add-on that allows me to personally customize webpages just so i won't have to scroll that much lmao

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Donator — hot bread Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/19 02:28:41 )
Yesssss. Especially when I accidentally click something on mobile and it takes away what I wanted to be wearing. Undo would be a blessing.

Sig art by me
Pixel base :www.deviantart.com/keimichi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.