Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 22:50:12 )

I really don't know what to put here. I'm just gonna go back to working on my chibi things again.

What's up?

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 23:00:02 )
oh hi mark prisma

nm just waiting for my dinner to heat up

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 23:02:52 )

@c u t e s u: I have a new freebie thread anyways. xD Plus since I'm not on here much, the one that I did have open I'm not gonna bother to bump open.
Here you go. -> https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/3451
It's open, I just didn't bump it again to state it was. xD

@okios: Hey, what's up? I just finished dinner earlier. XD

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 23:05:09 )
@queen prisma: well there's always room for dinner number 2.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 23:08:45 )

@okios: I don't know about that. xD I filled up on chips and dip before dinner was bought home. XD I'm really bad.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 23:14:54 )
@queen prisma: that's me everyday. *pats my humongous gut*

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 23:19:44 )

@okios: xD So where does it all go? The endless void? I swear, some days its like that, other days, it seems like I just filled up a small hole. XD

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 23:41:35 )

@c u t e s u: Not so much RL busy, I just don't really come on here much. I'm mostly on Gaia, if not playing Warframe. I do need to post more in here though. But mostly when I do hop in, its usually dead. XD

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 23:54:21 )

@c u t e s u: I was mostly on Gaia since I was doing some freebies. Plus its a bit more active and most of my friends are on there.
I don't remember. I wanna say I posted for a bit before when it started, or at least a few days after it started. After that, I don't remember. I just got back on to post. I'm mostly just playing video games. XD

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/17 00:01:27 )

@c u t e s u: Yeah, plus its usually easier to keep up with them that way.
Ah, I see. I don't mind being your friend, if you want. :P
Yeah, most people leave sites since they been on it for so long, or they feel too old for it. I know a lot of people left Gaia due to their own reasons, but hey, everyone is different.
I love the items, don't get me wrong, I don't post very often here. xD Heck, I wanna make a new avi with the items that they got for the event, I just gotta get the shrooms. As for the games, I haven't played any of the forum ones. My luck is usually the worst when it comes to those.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/17 00:13:56 )

@c u t e s u: Yeah, I feel ya on that. I'm mostly on discord too. Its faster to chat with them that way.
Of course. :) Plus chatting gives me something to do.
Lol, same here. Avatar sites are my curse. I've tried quitting Gaia, but that never seemed to work. XD
True, true. I haven't bought anything yet, but I will probably here soon.
I think I only got the one thing from that. I don't remember what it was though. I know it was something small at least.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/17 01:27:02 )

[x]

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/17 02:56:35 )

@c u t e s u: It really is. Plus its easier to voice chat on there too.
I sell art mostly. Some people play Lake Kindred to get their gold, but I don't have much luck with it. Plus it can get pretty boring pretty quickly.
I'm at 185 at the moment. I'm hoping to get one of everything at least. :)
Thanks. :D The items were really cute and I couldn't pass up making an avi with them.
Pastels are nice colors, but they can be hard to work with at times. xD Mostly in the pixel art area. I don't wanna make the shading too dark or too light for that part.

@Apollo Im Burning: Hey Apollo! Yeah, lol. Mostly been playing Warframe. I really love playing the game. Plus since my hubby got me a digital Tennocon ticket, I've been trying to bust relics like a mad woman. Been wanting endless relic runs, but haven't really had much luck on that. xD

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/17 06:04:57 )

Hey, long time no see! Glad to have you back.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/17 14:30:36 )

@Totalanimefan: Thanks. :) I just keep disappearing on everyone here. XD Warframe takes up a lot of my time.

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/17 14:47:25 )
Hello! How's every little thing?
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/17 15:36:10 )

[x]

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/17 15:43:27 )

@Apollo Im Burning: Its a 3rd person shooter kind of game. :) I'm not sure how it is on the Playstation and Xbox, but I suggest turning motion blur off. Dx Tennocon is a convention for the fans of the game to go to. Sorta like Comiccon or Minecon (Minecraft Convention). My hubby said its a lot of fun. Plus one of the perks of going to it is that you get to see teasers for anything else coming up in the game as well as buying things from the void trader.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/17 16:10:01 )

[x]

pls don't

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/17 18:36:45 )

@Apollo Im Burning: It took me some time to get used to after I played it the first couple of times. Plus some of the weapons are really useful when it comes to killing the enemies.

Not really sure. xD Do you mind screen caps? The convention is in Canada, but we bought the digital tickets. So we are going to a special area in the game. :) I plan to have fun with my hubby, that is for sure.
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.