Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities 1 Volt Charity [OPEN]

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 16:29:16 )
@blinkini: I can see that. It's amazing! You should teach me how to make them that wonderful!

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 16:32:20 )
@Tuijp: If I ever master the art of teaching I will have to do that. /nodnod

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 20:46:03 )
Oh, Gilmore Girls, I love that show! It's like the best show ever. I watched a horror movie called "Are you scared yet?" I've seen it before, but it's nothing special.

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 00:16:32 )
@Siipu: Right! I used to be so obsessed with it when I was a kid. I've tried rewatching it several times, but never get all the way through. I've been so surprised by how many lines I remember perfectly-especially in the later seasons. It's just such a great show! D;; /hyperventilates
I don't know that I've ever heard of that movie. Is it really scary/on Netflix?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 00:21:33 )
This is generous of you.

@blinkini: could I get some help?
username: vengeance
item request: september crate
:vanora_smile:

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 00:29:51 )
@vengeance: It's the least I could do. :]
I will add you to the front page.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 09:57:23 )
@blinkini: :vanora_smile: Hello i am new to this site

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 11:34:16 )
@Lady Mewcat: Welcome to Voltra! How are you liking the site so far?

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 13:02:01 )
blinkini:
@Siipu: Right! I used to be so obsessed with it when I was a kid. I've tried rewatching it several times, but never get all the way through. I've been so surprised by how many lines I remember perfectly-especially in the later seasons. It's just such a great show! D;; /hyperventilates
I don't know that I've ever heard of that movie. Is it really scary/on Netflix?

I've actually watched it from the beginning to end 4 times this year already. I just can't get enough. Like, it makes me feel so good and cheers me up. And I do remember almost every part of it. I just eish they would do more new episodes for it than the 4 that are on netflix. And for the "Are You Scared Yet?" Movie, it wasn't dcary in my opinion. Though I do watch a lot of horror movies. And I haven't had NetFlix in a long time, so not sure if it's in there.

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 13:30:36 )
@Siipu: Holy frick. Lol. I wish I could watch it all the time. After I got to the part where Rory starts rubbing some DAR events I went to work in an amazing mood and I ran that place like Rory would, level headed and calm yet ontop of everything. It was amazing.
There's rumor that they might do another season. But nothing finalized, yet. =/

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 14:41:34 )
@blinkini: could I get some help?
username:XoGIZMOoX
item request:Froggies, Gizzie loves animals :vanora_heart:

Should Gizzie make you a banner for the threadie???

Gizzie's card shop
Gizzie's banner shop

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 16:22:35 )
@XoGIZMOoX: Lol. I will add you right up!
I actually just got some made! D:
I was afk, so I didn't get a chance to put them up.

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 18:22:07 )
blinkini:
@Siipu: Holy frick. Lol. I wish I could watch it all the time. After I got to the part where Rory starts rubbing some DAR events I went to work in an amazing mood and I ran that place like Rory would, level headed and calm yet ontop of everything. It was amazing.
There's rumor that they might do another season. But nothing finalized, yet. =/

Well, sometimes it was just a background noise for me, because I already know what's going on so I don't really need to watch it. Oh yea! I heard the same rumor, but I don't want to get too excited about it, in case it never happens. Tho it would be kinda stupid to leave the show like it ended. So many unanswered questions!

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 18:27:41 )
@Siipu: Same. I let it play while I'm asleep, too. Lol.
Honestly, I'm getting my hopes up. I completely agree about the unanswered questions. And yet the creator said that she was able to direct the story to where she originally wanted it to end. Like, wtf???

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 18:32:14 )

Yeah, I think it's mean to let it all end like that. I really do hope there's going to be another season. Tho I kinda see what the director had in mind, like going a full circle you know.

Lol. I put on a face mask and it's really tightening up. Feels so weird. No wonder I've never done this before.

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 18:35:19 )
@Siipu: Straight up. Or, you know, just let us know if Rory is having a Wookie baby. I'm still pretty mad that they went that direction with Rory and Logan's relationship. Just... Why?? D:<

Lol. I haven't worn a face mask in forever. I like the ones that you peal off.

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 18:39:09 )

Yeah, I kinda like Jesse better. I mean Logan went for the better towards the end, but still. Team Jesse!
Oh I have that in my face now. It's the black one, if you ever seen videos about it, it's supposed to hurt like - so much. We'll see about that. lol

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 18:42:05 )
I'm more in favor of Logan. I'll always hold a tiny grudge against Jess for showing up at the worst time and p much fucking everything up for her. :<

Oh glob. Lol. Idk if I'd be brave enough to try one of those.

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 18:53:29 )

I mean, I think they both have qualities that fits Rory's, but I don't know. I just love how Jesse turned everything for the better for himself, instead of never growing up like it seemed at one point.
I'm kinda disappointed. It literally did nothing for my skin. Maybe I didn't but it on enough.

My Quest
Ping me if needed. I get lost easily.

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 19:52:43 )
Yeah, that's true. Idk, though. He's still got those punk kid roots.

D: That's no good. Did it hurt coming off?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.