Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Wonderland “Have i gone mad?" [Winners chosen]

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 13:53:08 )

"I'm afraid so, but let me tell you something, the best people usually are.”

Hello everyone, this thread is for chatting to get as many mushrooms as you want!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 13:57:07 )

Just follow Voltra's TOS and we are all good here!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 14:07:49 )

There will be one contest and it will end when the event ends!
Dress up in your best Alice in Wonderland character! Mad hatter, march hare, white rabbit, Cheshire cat, Alice, etc. Be creative!
PRIZES: 1st: Whole event set (including teapot)
2nd: Your choice of 5 ei's
3rd: 3k volts
Entries:

Poor Alice was just relaxing up against her favorite tree, reading her book and eating a scone, when some mad rabbit just exploded out of the brush, slammed into her, and sent them both toppling head over heels into this rabbithole which she swears was not there a moment again. While this damnable ball of fluff just floats down like a feather, poor Alice is ricocheting down the walls of this tree (And since when do trees have tables and bookshelves? I think she just got cold-clocked by a clock!) and landing in a heap at the bottom. Now her book is ruined, her face is all beaten and bruised, and she's lost her scone. To top it all off, she seems to have landed in some weird, topsy-turvy world where no amount of logic can save her. And without so much as an apology or howdy do, that wretched rodent bounds off! Dusting herself off, she squares her shoulders and sets off into Wonderland with a single blazing goal in mind: "I'm going to kill that rabbit!"

The man glanced around suspiciously, his lime green eyes sparkling in the peculiar light the mushroom forest showered upon him. Smirking, he flipped through a couple of nonsensical pages in his book, before throwing it over his shoulder carelessly, and flipping a coin with a couple of dice instead. The three objects landed on the forest floor, spinning around strangely as if the soil wasn't soil at all. Perhaps it wasn't. Who could tell, here in Wonderland... A land full of wonder, as its name suggested. The man clicked the heels of his mismatched shoes together in delight as the objects kept on spinning, showing no signs of tiring out.

He was getting an urge to dance, watching them. Even the air itself was full of strange magical particles that glided through the air as if they were putting on their own ballet for their audience. The mushrooms seemed to bob along to a mysterious, silent beat that could only be that of nature. "Huh," he said, that single word spurring him into action as if it were the start of everything. He spun around, his coat flaring out as the air twisted around him in tune to everything in the forest that seemed to live. Nothing was dead here, not even Nothing itself. As the man continued to dance, his hat flew off with a flourish, landing on a nearby mushroom, who suddenly ended up looking very gentlemanly. But the Hatter was not hatless, for it turned out he was wearing a smaller hat underneath his big one. It was most certain that he had even smaller hats on beneath that one.

Everything was coming together, like a tea-party in the woods. It was fantastic, awe-inspiring, warm. As the Hatter finished off with an extravagant bow, he could hear his audience cheering massively for him. He smiled mischievously and retrieved his biggest hat from his audience of mushrooms. Putting it back on, then tipping it in thanks, he twirled around and set off back to the tea-party where the March Hare and the Dormouse were waiting. As he thought, tea-time was the best time to do anything at all. It wasn't as if any other kind of time existed, after all.

After finally drying off in from the tireless caucus race, the dear made it's way to the red queen's court, where her endless involvement with politics drives her to drink and smoke. Caucus race, rat race, if there is a metaphorical race in society the Dodo leads the way, for there is no rest for the wicked.
The Caucus Race from Disney's Alice in Wonderland:
Backward, forward, outward, inward
Bottom to the top
Never a beginning
There can never be a stop

To skipping, hopping, tripping
Fancy-free and gay
I started it tomorrow but will finish yesterday

Jabberwocky

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 14:13:22 )

Page 10- 1k volts+hug [Lady Luna]
Page 20- Alphaca and seal plush [Boss Rimi]
Page 30- 2 ei's [Lady Luna]
Page 40- 5 commons of your choice (one color each)[Lady Luna]
Page 50- The Electrician OR Night Light (your choice) [Boss Rimi]
Page 60- Angel Imp and Devil Imp [PandasMinion]
Page 70- Nightwalker tied jacket [PandasMinion]
Page 80- Vigilante Gear OR Jacket [PandasMinion]
Page 90- Autumnal Spruce [PandasMinion]
Page 100- Frog Prince [PandasMinion]
Page 125- 3k volts
Page 150- 25 ohms

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 14:14:55 )

Come chat! ^-^

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 14:16:37 )

-steals the first post-

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 14:18:02 )

@dragoness129: I knew you would be first haha and for that you get a.....PANDA HUG!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 14:19:27 )

Hehe.
Aww, so very adorable! ^_^

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 14:21:00 )

Hehehe.
I wonder if anyone is gonna join the contest. Maybe I should choose better prizes ;u; I was stuck on the page prizes too but not too worried about those. I just want to make sure i chose good enough prizes for the contest.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 14:24:40 )

They sound like great prizes to me.

Voltie — they/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 14:24:44 )

Hello!! I cant wait for the next event but i have a paper due tomorrow orz

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 14:25:56 )

@Kcalb: I can't wait til the next chapter ahhh I bet it's gonna be even better than the last because they just keep getting better ;u;
Oh nuuuu ewwww what is it about?
@dragoness129: Ah good, I wasn't sure >.<

Voltie — He/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 14:27:21 )
Hello, guess I'll post here to. lol

Voltie — they/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 14:27:40 )

@RainbowPanda: i just joined in the fun yesterday and tbh i liked the idea of the first one too, the one with the code
Have you participated in all of them so far? Did u like this one the most?
Virgil was rlly charming tbh

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 14:28:33 )

Kcalb - Good luck with writing the paper!

RP - Yes! It's been such a great adventure!
(Chapter 3 was still my favorite. You know why )

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 14:30:00 )

@Blair Elric: Hello! :D so happy that you've decided to join us in our posting battle
@Kcalb: I liked the code too but sadly I didn't get to participate :(
I didn't do the math one either but I participated in everything else. I liked the riddles :)
Omg yes haha, but Vyctor was my fav ;u; because he's hot i-i mean uhm ahem...
@dragoness129: OMG HAHA YES

Voltie — He/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 14:32:42 )
Thanks. ^_^ Need to post more places and get all the currency I can get!
Back from the land of anime

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 14:33:30 )

@Blair Elric: Yas! I'm posting in 4 threads atm and trying to do my schoolwork XD I haven't gotten any work done so far tho oopsies

Voltie — they/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 14:34:23 )

Omg tho
But yea i feel, with the math too, im just not good at it. I hope for something exciting!! Are you going to make an avatar with the event items or you feel like waiting a little? These are pretty much my only items so far, since im super new ;-;
tumblr.
literally always ping me

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 14:36:11 )

@Kcalb: Yeah lol I was like wait wtf is this MADNESS!?
Me too! I'm sure it'll be super exciting, they usually post them away 12:30 CT right?
I'm making one with the ei's but also commons. I was in the middle of making one a while ago but I never did finish it.
I'm sure you'll get tons more just gotta post like a beast aka dragoness

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.