Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Literature Bullet Journals

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/28 08:36:12 )
I had not heard of this until last year. I did try to start one, but have been failing at posting in it.

Anyone else do one?
Any tips and suggestions?
Talk about anything related to it, share your images, etc.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/29 21:43:29 )
I've got one. I started with a load of fancy spreads and things that I have never used and wasted a ton of pages. So now I just stick to the basic principles and note down dailies with a monthly overview page.

Although I do like sticking photos and things in and I note down anything interesting that happened or any dreams I had and any nice recipes I tried that day.

Donator — she, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/30 05:04:44 )
I was literally going to ask the same thing!
I was planning pretty well last year in a life planner to help ease my anxiety. I barely touched it this year and started watching youtube videos Sunday on bullet journaling.

I have started a rough draft of one, and I am currently looking at some supplies on amazon.
I am going to use it to help track my moods and overtime, help me achieve financial goals, and track dreams.
Foever in my heart
Spookums 11/25/18
Angus 6/23/19
Mom 6/29/19
Dad 11/29/2021

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 00:52:03 )
I started one for college around last year and it worked pretty well up until around April. Then I barely touched it....
Been meaning to start another, though, as I'm taking a gap year and reeeally need to discipline myself

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 06:29:02 )
I've tried bullet journals and every other kind of way to journal and/or plan and I have never been able to be consistent with anything.... but still desperately wanting a system that I can keep track of my day to day things as well as include journaling bits or brain dumping.
Please @ me.
My mind wanders so that ensures I come back.

Donator — PrinCSS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 06:43:32 )
I end up trying to make them an aesthetic study journal. I never know what to write about, so why not put notes in from my studies? Though most of the time I spend hours writing very little just to make it look 'nice'. I don't actively make one, sometimes I use fancy pens and scribble in notes, but aside from that :vanora_sweat:

COMMISSION | GUIDE | PREMADES

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 11:05:19 )
I also tried, did one entry, and then forgot about it after my first day rofl.

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 04:55:37 )
I started it up a couple of years ago - I was pretty good at keeping up with it and keeping things nicely decorated but then I kinda lost track of it all and forgot about it. Which is kind of ironic if you think about it :P

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.