Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I'm bored (and sick)

Voltie — he | him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/30 19:30:18 )
I'm just sick enough that going out is Not A Good Idea, but well enough where I'm bored by everything I have to do at home. I want Starbucks and some good food like hella bad but urg... I can't get it. Half a mind to text my bro like "can you swing by a starbucks, I'll pay with mobile app you just have to pick up" but idk how long his psych meeting was and if he had to go to work after it. So I'm just gonna suffer I guess???

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/30 19:38:31 )
Being coffeeless is a horrible state. I'd beg strangers for help at that point.

Voltie — he | him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/30 19:41:05 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad: Idek, maybe. I could look into it, I'd have to take a shower though urg.

@Glume: I have tea here but boy howdy am I addicted to starbucks. I haven't had it in like... nearly a week now and I'm dying.

Voltie — he | him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/30 19:43:09 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad: Sorry for the double mentioned but I looked and the closest they have is in New York City area... bout an hour and a half north of where I am ;; rip. Grub hub is just a bunch of Chinese places that would cost like 10 dollars to just have delivered lol. My pizza place doesn't even delivery ;;;;;

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/30 19:49:32 )
@rheostatic: I've always wanted to get one of those camelback packs or like an IV drip for coffee just to be sure, ya'know?

Voltie — he | him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/30 19:50:52 )
@Glume: Oh my god, then you'd never have to move ever... well until the coffee gets cold that is.

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/30 19:52:13 )
@rheostatic: Iced Coffee is a delicacy, so I'd just go from good to great.

Voltie — he | him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/30 19:59:14 )
@Glume: True, iced coffee is pretty good. But sort of cold coffee is also kind of meh. That inbetween really kills it.

@SirLionelNigelConrad: Hard to beat?

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/30 20:04:02 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad: Like Dark Souls the game? Dangit, I knew I should have played that game... now I don't get a coffee reference and its my own fault.

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/30 20:18:40 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad: Ha! Ok, I can totally get on that page.
Good one, Sir.
If they want hard games they need to go play some old school consoles. I loaded up super ghouls and ghosts the other day thinking I was a pro at gaming in my ripe old age. Nope. Can't get past level two.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/30 20:22:01 )
@rheostatic: this post has made me want Starbucks right after work... whatcha want? I’ll mail it. Lol

Voltie — he | him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/30 20:23:40 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad: If that ain't the truth though. YT game reviewers do it pretty liberally too.

@Artemis: ; /// ; Sorry! I do the same thing when someone walks by me with Starbucks.

Now I'm loling at the idea of my Venti Chai Tea Latte being smooshed in my tiny mailbox thanks <3

Voltie — he | him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/30 20:26:36 )
SirLionelNigelConrad:
Are we all excited for Taco Bell delivery drones yet?

Holy shit WHAT? Omg my brother would be all over that. He eats WAY too much taco bell.

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/30 20:32:38 )
I would never eat anything a robot gave me.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/30 20:33:07 )
@rheostatic: haha it’s cool. There’s one literally on my way home from work... I’ll have to resist the urge lol

Voltie — he | him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/30 20:45:12 )
@Glume: He's just a simple robot trying his best.

@Artemis: I wish there was one on my way home from work. I have to go like... twenty mins out of my way to go to the one I go to. I refuse to go to the one in the mall I work cause they run out of stuff all the time and they're always so crowded. Plus I've been going to that one for... what five years now? And they know me by name. It's just a shame I moved farther away from it. ;;

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/30 20:50:14 )
Do you want Skynet? Cuz thats how you get skynet.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/30 20:53:15 )
@Glume: I don’t trust a robot to make my food... what if it’s gone bad? How does the robot tell?

On that note... I also want Taco Bell now...
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

Voltie — he | him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/30 20:53:24 )
@Glume: I mean we are always three steps away from a dystopian future tbh.
call me rheo
(please don't capitalise it)

sail with me into the dark

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/30 20:52:39 )
@rheostatic: we passed those three steps long ago
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.