Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Wonderland Ch 2. Down the Rabbit Hole

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 21:29:00 )

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 21:29:19 )
SUMMARY

Static has found himself in a strange room with a mysterious door.
However, entering the door he's greeted with... another door!
Checking the peephole, each room offers a clue to where the key is hidden.
Work together to help him move forward!

THE RULES

This is a group activity, discuss and work together to figure out the clues and find the hidden keys!
Provide a link or screenshot of the key under a spoiler tag.
Hint: Each room's appearance holds clues to which thread and page number the key is hidden in!
Once Static reaches the end, participating users will unlock the chapter finale and an EI grant.

Note: Grant will be given tomorrow after next Chapter Unlock.

PRIZE

● All participants will be granted a FREE Static in Wonderland item! ●
Additional copies will be available in Joyful Jamboree for purchase with Mushrooms.

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 21:29:29 )
STATIC APPROACHES THE DOOR...

“Questions run through Static’s mind as he sees what appeared to be... A hallway? The beginning and end seem to stretch far, far out of view into blackness, causing him to wonder how long it goes on for? He can see the next door across the hallway, and above it reads “Room 28. No Smoking.”

"Gazing into the peephole, there is a rosy room.
It's lovingly decorated, with ornate flowers bursting with colour and
paintings held in gilded frames. On a table, eight bottles of paint sit, lined up perfectly."

“Jaunty music lilts through the air, invoking the mood for adventure.
Peeking through the peephole in a lush forest grove, with strange and fantastical creatures playfully skittering about.
One mysterious, vibrant orb sits partially hidden in the grass.”

“Decaying walls and peeling floors, he recoils in horror as vermin scurry briefly into sight. Beneath a film of dust, nothing but a bent cone and broken broom. Static second guesses this room, but the thought of ignoring it haunts him.”

“A beast above mere farm and game sits upon a pile of gold, but unlike the serpent, does not seek to hoard. Beneath cloven hooves there is a book with the spine turned right. The cover reads: L91.”

“Despite the overwhelming energy crackling through this room's air, there is a relieving sense of warmth and comfort. The scent of old book pages and pumpkin sweets waft through the door cracks as wax candles illuminate the dim room. Four walls. Red. Blue. Green. Yellow. On the far shelf, ten bottles of varying size and colour.”

“It’s hard to make out at first, but as Static’s eyes adjust he sees a dark room illuminated
by the dim flicker of a single television set. On screen plays familiar images, rapid frames he’s seen before.
The channel number hovers in the right corner of the screen: 5.”

“Surprised to find a sturdy glass door, Static peers through and sees… himself. Or rather, a reflection of himself. It’s a room of mirrors, and he gazes at four copies of his visage.”

“The most immediate feature of this room is its bizarre shape.
Rich amber paint seems almost to drip off the six perfectly symmetrical walls that house the room.
The only piece of furniture is a large and elegant throne, with what appears to be
seven jars scattered on the plush seat.”

"Glancing in, Static sees a menagerie of covered stalls peddling various wares, and senses if the room was not empty it would be an otherwise bustling scene. Elevated on a pedestal is a grand tome, and on its pages displays the text: Teddy Bear = 12 Gold."

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 16:36:44 )

CONTINUED...

Static opened yet another door and watched the key vanish. "Goodbye little friend," he whispered before turning his gaze to... yet another door. He didn't mind this venture, but he hoped his siblings were alright. He hadn't yet sensed them, and that was concerning. Hopefully this land - wherever or better, why ever it was - wasn't hazardous to health. Turning the handle, he blinked in surprise as the door opened and he could float through. "No lock? Perhaps a welcome then."

He was not prepared for what would greet him.

(UPDATE! Thread is still open for participation! Try to find keys you missed, discuss the lore, work together, or chat! ALL PARTICIPANTS IN THIS THREAD WILL BE GRANTED A FREE STATIC IN WONDERLAND EI. Offer ends at 12 PM Voltra Time tomorrow, when the thread will be closed. Grants will be rewarded after Chapter Three begins.)

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 17:03:45 )
Ooooohhhhh this is gonna be funnnn

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 17:08:36 )

Oh this is going to be neat. So we have to find the thread then?
I'm gonna assume whatever thread it is, is on page 8 o.o

Voltie — Obnoxious Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 17:09:32 )
@miss kitty: Because dip is turning you into a brit >:( Next you're gonna call cookies biscuits ;-;

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 17:10:03 )

Shh, cookies are cool too

Voltie — they/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 17:11:08 )
@Dipper: How did you do that so fast? :o

Voltie — Obnoxious Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 17:11:26 )
@Theory, Dip is a quick one >>

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 17:11:36 )

Voltie — Obnoxious Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 17:12:26 )
@miss kitty:Good job as well! Both you and dip are too quick >>

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 17:12:38 )

I would never be corrupted by dipdip *noms a biscuit*

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 17:13:07 )
@Theory: elimination I guess..? Idk XD

@Miss Kitty: Hehe imma teach you all my ways

Voltie — Obnoxious Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 17:13:31 )
@miss kitty: *takes the biscuit and replaces it with a beer biscuit* THIS IS A BISCUIT! ;-;

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 17:14:41 )

Dipper - Yes teach me your waaaaah wait What am I doing?! *eyes* I'm watching you

Jazz - I've honestly never had one of those.

|

Voltie — they/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 17:14:56 )
@Jazz: I can see that, haha. I was in the right forum, but I would never have guessed the correct thread!

@Dipper: You know... I just realized that most of those thread have too few posts to have an eighth page, so I think I get what you mean :P
Sean, 25, they/them

Voltie — Obnoxious Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 17:15:37 )
@miss kitty: That's a shame, They're sooo amazing ;-; SUPER yeasty ^^

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 17:16:08 )
@Miss Kitty: Nyehehe, you know you want me to be your teacher

@Theory: Not many have flowers or paint either hehehe
"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 17:17:03 )

I’m going to try to do this.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.