Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat How do you take your coffee (and tea)?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 08:59:09 )
I take my coffee in almost all ways. Except super sugary or with too much milk. I often drink it black or with just a little bit of cream. Ido like a good latte though. But not from Starshmucks.
As for tea, I usually drink it with no sweetener unless I have a sore throat. Then I add a little lemon and some honey.
I also drink both hot or iced, depending on how I feel.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 22:33:20 )
For coffee, it all depends. I I'm feeling like crap and tired and just done with life, I'll drink it black. Now, not saying I like the taste of it Black, because its aweful. But I'll drink it to kind of give me a good kick in the butt lol. On a typical day (in a typical mug) I usually add 4 sugars ( I like sweet) and just enough milk to match my eyes (cause I'm wierd like that) ^^

As far as tea goes, I like Arizona Green Tea Gingsing (Diet)
|

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 05:02:24 )

This is such a beautiful and absolutely necessary topic. I drink an entire pot of coffee per day, and about half an entire bottle of creamer per day. My coffee is generally 5/9 coffee and 4/9 creamer. I'm pretty into healthy eating and counting my macros and micros, so that takes up just about all my sugar each day (if not going over) lol. Basically I drink delicious coffee milkshakes.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.