Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Baby Talk! (Win Ohms!)

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 10:12:19 )
Locked due to 6+months of inactivity in the thread. If you would like this thread unlocked, please PM a mod.

WELCOME
hello friends my name is baby and welcome to my hangout thread come in and chat and get to know everyone here this is probably where ill be most of the time so if you tryna stalk me waiting around here is your best bet
wink wink helo stalkers

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 10:12:57 )
SPOTLIGHT
just to shine a light into what im currently really into, maybe you'll find something new you're into or maybe just give you something to talk about if you're already into it!

MUSIC
Marina and The Diamonds (my all time fave ever)
Ariana Grande - No Tears Left To Cry
Janelle Monáe - Dirty Computer [Emotional Picture]

TV/MOVIES
My Hero Academia
DARLING in the FRANXX
RuPaul's Drag Race

GAMES
Splatoon 2
Overwatch
Fortnite

will edit after i seen a few more tbh

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 10:13:01 )
CONTESTS
I'll occasionally hold some contests so keep your eyes on this post if you tryna get some free volts, ohms or items!

PAGE 25&50
First person and last person to post on page 25 & 50 will recieve 250 ohms each!
Rules:
-One prize per account
-No mules please!
-My posts are obviously excluded so if my post is first on page 25 & 50 it will go to the user after me the same applies to the last post but the last user before that post that didnt receive the first prize
-In the event that there is no one eligible to receive the second prize it will go to the next person who posts in the thread
-You may pass the prize onto another user if you would rather it go to someone else

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 10:13:04 )
RESERVED
for later use

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 10:13:53 )
okay you can come in now hello everyone

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 10:22:54 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad: ...why did you have to bring that one back..just...why...

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 10:27:57 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
deletes my account

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 10:34:39 )
@Baby: Baby come back! I like big butts and I cannot lie?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 10:40:38 )
@Saeyra: me too girl me. too.
its a shame we cant embed youtube videos in forum posts tbh

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 10:52:03 )
@Baby: Haha yeah when people just write the link, you are slightly apprehensive whether to click it or not because you can't see the preview image or title. It takes trust to a whole new level :vanora_xd:

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 11:22:16 )
@Saeyra: haha right! you never know what you could be getting yourself into, i get war flashbacks to the time when rick rolling was a thing :vanora_unamused:

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 11:41:14 )
@Baby: Haha but I love the rick roll song! Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you dooown. Its so hard to be mad when its just such a fun upbeat song! I am not scared of rickrolls I am scared of worse things like the cannot be unseen things...

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 11:46:18 )
@Saeyra: i feel like i would agree but i kinda really hate that song now haha
but i guess you are right there are worse things to see you can always trust me to be truthful though ill never link you to some weird shit without warning first!!

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 12:09:00 )

@Baby: rick rolling was so fun to do. One guy bragged how he never fell for it. I replied to that message with a link and he click it...
As for the 'baby' songs: Hit me baby one more time (Hit me with your rhythm stick. Hit me slowly, hit me quick. Hit me, hit me, hit me.)

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 12:23:28 )
@Tuijp: i never got so much into doing it myself i just fell for it so so many times it got to the point where i was just assuming every link clicked is a possible rick roll, it ruined my trust in the people of the internet haha
hit me baby one more time is a great choice tbh cant go wrong with a bit of britney

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 12:24:19 )
@Baby: I give you my word I will always be truthful about whats in a youtube link, even if its weird shit. :vanora_xd:

Always ping me please.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 12:29:07 )
@Saeyra: im putting my trust in you, i hope its not misplaced im not emotionally prepared for betrayal via rick rolling haha

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 12:31:32 )

@Baby: it made me copy and paste links, before visiting a linked site

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 12:33:28 )
@Tuijp: i wasnt smart thinking like that id just dive right in like a fOOL
its ya boy aidan

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 12:40:56 )

@Baby: I trolled enough people in those days to know how they were thinking

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.