Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat So I thought

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/23 15:20:10 )

my back problem would be over but nop. I can walk normal and do normal things. But as soon as I have do some heavier lifting for about 20 minutes I feel the pain again. I moved around some heavy books today to see how my back would hold.

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/23 15:24:11 )

Jeez, do we have to tie you to a bed until you're better? Take time to get better and don't do things too fast.

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/23 15:28:33 )
I'm sorry, back problems are the worst. I think we evolved wrong, and should never have decided to walk upright. I take this herbal stuff called kratom to aid with any of my severe pains, it doesnt tend to make me over-confident like medication would, but it lets me not constantly suffer. I'm hesitant to recommend it though, because every other month the FDA tries to make it illegal. My local head shop sells it with clear recommendations not to use it haha

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/23 18:40:08 )

@Glume: I juts googled Kratom and was like "So it is sort of like weed".
@Tuijp: I not working for almost 2 weeks now. Tomorrow I will make a call to see if they have some other work at my work. Something that doesn't require my back.

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/23 19:27:12 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad: no to everything you just said except it's not like weed. It poses the same risks as any other over the counter medication and people have been using it for a long time, so the testing is there it's just not big pharmacy trying to steal your money.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/23 19:49:51 )

I read it is legal in my country because there is not enough proof that suggests it's negative for your health.

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/23 19:54:44 )
Like I said, its as negative as any medication you put in your body, as long as you use moderation and do your own research you can avoid problems. I know people with MS that swear by it. I know people who have kicked opioid addictions with its help. I take it for my back, as does my husband. I also know stupid people who mix up way too much kratom powder in their drink for a good time, and even they don't experience negative side effects... but I don't recommend being stupid with anything you put in your body.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/23 21:03:53 )

I hope that you feel better soon. This has been bothering you for a while!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.