Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 02:32:50 )
After several years, I'm feeling my interest in avatar sites renewed and heard about this site on Roliana.
So far, not too bad but I didn't appreciate having to purchase facial features.

I'm struggling with the adulting thing. I'm not the best at verbal communication so as you can imagine, I suck at job interviews not to mention I'm a 31-year-old who can pass for a minimum of 16 years old.
I have little to no censorship, I tell it like I see it. I might sound harsh but I mean no insult or disrespect.

I enjoy reading, writing though as a perfectionist I'm kinda ADD in that area (NO RPing), photoshop (NO gifs, yet, I wanna learn) and supernatural and crime dramas.
I'm a hardcore, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel and Bones fan.

That's me.

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 02:40:54 )
Nice to meet you, Buffy! I could guess you were a fan of it by your name, but it's neat knowing you're a fellow Bones fan~ I tend to love crime dramas myself. I watch NCIS, Hawaii Five-O, Lethal Weapon and many others every week. Also, I suck at adulting and have no life. I'm a 26 year old who, until a few years ago, was still regularly being mistaken for around ten, fifteen tops. I feel your pain on looking way younger than you are >w<

So! I know what you like to watch, but what do you like to read and write? You mentioned no RPing, but you didn't mention what kind of stuff you write when you do, nor books of interest. I'd love to know more and more~

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 03:04:59 )
Juneberry:
Nice to meet you, Buffy! I could guess you were a fan of it by your name, but it's neat knowing you're a fellow Bones fan~ I tend to love crime dramas myself. I watch NCIS, Hawaii Five-O, Lethal Weapon and many others every week. Also, I suck at adulting and have no life. I'm a 26 year old who, until a few years ago, was still regularly being mistaken for around ten, fifteen tops. I feel your pain on looking way younger than you are &gt;w&lt;

So! I know what you like to watch, but what do you like to read and write? You mentioned no RPing, but you didn't mention what kind of stuff you write when you do, nor books of interest. I'd love to know more and more~

First of all, the reply text box is super narrow. Kinda irritating.

Nice to meet a fellow Bonehead!
My other favorite Crime dramas are Cold Case, Law & Order: Original, SVU and Criminal Intent, Without a Trace, and Castle.

I've written some original stuff in my childhood, stuff I'm too embarrassed to discuss now but currently am into fanfiction.

My reading interests vary but tend to remain in the fantasy, romance, drama spectrum.
I can take a picture of my crammed bookshelf if you want. ;D

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 03:09:14 )
Welcome! I was all about Buffy in high school because I was(/am) a big horror geek and it was about the only thing around with any relevance to my interests. I miss that kind of vampire, even though I'd go totally Nosferatu if I had to pick a favorite type. Either one is so much more awesome than what I've seen of the recent incarnations of said beast.

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 03:12:11 )
@Buffy The Slayer: welcome.to the community! I hope you find your place here in the community!
Also I loved Buffy the vampire slayer growing up and Bones was the best love story ever! It was nice to have things changed up a bit for Brennan and booth :)
Hope to see you around the forums my dear! Also don't even worry about age. I'm nearly thirty and still act younger most times haha

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 03:13:31 )
@Glume:

I feel yah.
From 2008 to 2012 I was addicted to Twilight. Buffy didn't come in until a year later, 2013 and actually about half to 2/3 of the first season of Angel came first.
Now I hate sparkling vampires.

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 03:15:10 )
@Buffy The Slayer: You've made the right choice. I'm so proud of this moment for you :D I'll have to go through my collection and recommend some really bad vampire based horror movies to you later.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 03:15:51 )
@Mandy Amour:
"Bones was the best love story ever!"

Well said.
I want a love like Booth and Brennan's with a man like Booth, including that Greek god bod!
Yeah, I'm crushing on David Boreanaz kinda big time.

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 03:16:39 )
@Glume:

I look forward to it.

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 03:22:53 )
@Buffy The Slayer: I didn't realize it was quite that narrow, but I suppose it is. I usually don't have a problem personally, but it's good to know others do~ And Castle! I loved Castle so much ;-; Seriously, I'm so happy right now~

What kind of fanfiction? I'm trying to work on my fanfiction writing lately while still doing plenty of original work. Like, one fanfiction I have is a huge mix of various fandoms I like just for fun. I don't fully know where I'm going with it though... Like, I have general plans and such, but... Er, some things aren't quite figured out yet. Namely the main character's name (I'm doing it in second person and want to find a really good fantastical unisex name the amnesiac hero/ine will eventually use so that they can be referred to as more than 'you').

I'd love that picture honestly~ But I see! Do you happen to like some Nora Roberts? I've been reading one of her supernatural romance series that's got a hint of mystery and drama too~

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 03:26:04 )
@Buffy The Slayer: it's so hard not to though right? He has the most amazing features and he just looks like he could protect you and make you feel safe. Oh goodness me. Every woman deserves a man like booth.

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 03:30:29 )
@Juneberry:

Currently, I'm into Angel/Cordelia fanfiction.
I'm addicted to reading them as well. I have an archive open in another tab and am going back and forth reading and chatting here right now.

I've not read Nora Roberts.

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 03:31:38 )
@Mandy Amour:

Exactly and that boyish smiles and those boyish eyes. *sigh*

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 03:34:38 )
@Buffy The Slayer: I love the quirky side of booth. His flashy socks and his flashy belt buckles. It just makes him seem a lot more approachable as a person because you can see he likes to have fun too. Ugh omg I'd forgotten how attractive he really was till this xD I haven't watched the show since the last episode. I need to binge watch it again haha

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 03:36:39 )
@Buffy The Slayer: Multitasking is handy like that. I go between reading manga and chatting with people on discord a lot honestly. xD

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 03:42:38 )
@Mandy Amour:

I adore his fun and enthusiastic side!

I watch the show in reruns on TNT a few times a week.

Just because you don't see me doesn't mean I'm not here. I'm a lurker.

Deals With the Devil

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 05:25:41 )
@Buffy The Slayer: Welcome to Voltra! So nice to see more writers come aboard. I look forward to running into you around the forums! :vanora_smile: hey if you are in need of volts to buy items let me know. I will send some your way.

Always ping me please.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 05:54:36 )
'sup
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 05:58:23 )
Hey there, welcome to voltra :)

Donator — nyan? Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 05:58:50 )
neko says;
Welcome to Voltra! I hope you enjoy it here.

sell me rigs please♥

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.