Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing A Twilit Path

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/17 20:42:56 )
"......." Lindsay was silent for a moment.

He then took out his phone, and called Rene.

"Rene, stand by for Darrel and Samantha being teleported in." he said when the phone was answered. "Samantha needs medical attention. NOW." he finished.

He then hung up, and looked at Darrel.

"Brace yourself." he said.

Darrel closed his eyes and readied himself, before he and Sammy disappeared in a burst of red flames... and after they did, Lindsay started to call Casey, to let her know what was happening.

Meanwhile, Darrel and Sammy appeared in Rene and Kalin's den in their home, with the male waiting for them in the corner.

"All right, what happened NOW?" he asked Sammy.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/17 21:51:52 )

"Why do you sound so annoyed with me?" Sammy asked before sighing.

"And I just.... went for a run, encountered a wolf, and it managed to get me down a ravine. There's a truncated answer for you." She added.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/17 22:10:06 )
"I'm not." Rene responded.

"I'm more annoyed at your father for not letting me ask what I needed to prepare, medical-wise." he said.

"...though I suppose I can't fault him for being worried..." he then admitted with a sigh.

"And a wolf encounter?" he asked.

"I see..." he said.

"Right, what injuries can you tell me you have?" he asked, making his way towards her.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/17 22:13:15 )

"Busted leg... and possibly ribs?" Sammy asked.

"Beyond that, I have no idea." She added after a moment before sighing lightly.

"Because I hurt pretty much everywhere, after falling down the ravine, I'm really not surprised."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/17 22:37:32 )
"Right then." Rene responded.

It was then that Sammy was surrounded by a bubble of water, and lifted off of Darrel's back... though she could breathe just fine in there.

"Let's gently move you somewhere that I can take a look." he said.

"Take a load off, Darrel." he then told the young dhampir.

"Leave it to me, now."

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/17 22:57:06 )

"Thanks Darrel." Sammy said after a moment.

"I owe ya one." She said.

"And thanks Uncle Rene. I hurt like hell, so this'll be a godsend, I'm sure."

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/17 23:46:44 )
"Not a problem." Rene responded, as he started to leave the room, with the bubble following.

"Feel free to stick around." he told Darrel. "I'll let you know when I'm finished and she's all better and all that." he finished, as they left the room.

"Okay!" Darrel called back, before sighing. He then looked around the room, before sitting down on the couch to watch TV to distract himself. He wasn't sure what would come first... Rene returning, Lindsay or Casey showing up here looking for info, or his Mom or Dad showing up to take him home... but he figured whatever would come first, would come first.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.