Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I wish this would download faster.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 00:02:08 )

Its taking forever. xD Plus I gotta launch up one of the other games that downloaded and have it update. Its taking so long, lolz.

I guess I'm gonna try out Paint 3D. And Goat Sim just finished downloading. xD 3 more left!

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 00:47:38 )

@SirLionelNigelConrad: I got stuck on it and haven't played it in forever, so I'm gonna see about doing it again. And yeah, seems to me that the longest ones that will take to download is Alien Isolation and Warframe (Thought that one is done now). Okami might be the next one I download, but I'm gonna wait to get a controller for my PC to play that game. Stuck on part where I have to steal some lady's clothes. There isn't a sneak key on Okami. xD

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 10:59:39 )

@SirLionelNigelConrad: I would have to agree with this completely. My boyfriend gifted me Okami for the PC after I asked him not to. But it was a Christmas gift. I would have loved to get the PS4 version preordered, but the one that I was using wasn't mine. I also have the game for the PS3, but sadly, mine is in storage and his father is always on the TV. :/
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.