Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Help & Support How to see all notifications?

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 22:27:09 )
So... After the night and most of today has passed, I have 17 notifications. I can't really see all of them easily through the widget though. Is there a way to easily get to my full alert array?

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 06:51:15 )

i..dont' know if that's possible yet or not.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 08:14:18 )
I'm glad you brought this to our attention. I guess we never thought that far ahead... :vanora_sweat:
Definitely something we can look into and make possible.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 08:54:09 )
@Fozzy: it would be a great idea, I know I've had over 17 notifications before, and It slipped my mind to bring this up. But I had to back track to were I last posted.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 20:45:02 )
@Juneberry: Our dev has informed me that we can indeed introduce a "view all" option. I have realized that on the homepage you can click on the "notifications" tab that is next to "announcements." That list shows the past 20, where the drop down only shows the past 10 notifications. ^^
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 20:58:22 )
@Fozzy: Ahh okay! I rarely actually am on the main page because I'm always directly going to the forums and stuff, so I didn't notice. Thanks a ton! I'll keep that in mind~ But introducing a 'view all' on the drop down might be handy in the future... for lazy/oblivious people like me xD

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.