Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I don't know what to put here

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 23:53:31 )
Been on a small hiatus, but back to check on things. Posted some recent pixel poops that I did in my gallery thread, but that is it.

How is everyone???

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 00:00:17 )
@queen prisma: WELCOME BACK! I just recently came back from hiatus as well. You're motivating me to do some pixels. >:U Thank you. HAHA Your pixels are VERY cute!

I've been very spotty with art lately, but I am trying to do an Easter piece right now!

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 00:07:37 )
@RoseyWitch: Thanks. :D Oooh! Can I see some of your pixel work? O: I'd love to see some!

Eh, I've mostly been spotty on my drawn work as of late, but been doing a lot of pixel work for some practice as well as some art trades. I'm currently working on some pixel art of my current avatar on Gaia. I can never seem to get the tail right on it, so I just erased it completely. xD

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 00:11:22 )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hii welcome back! :3 i'm a pixel artist too!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 00:14:33 )
@Nyuu: Thank you. :) Aw! Your pixels are hella cute! Now I'm considering about buying some art. >.>
<.<

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 00:21:40 )
well hey welcome back!!

Ping me!

Hangout

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 00:27:04 )
@Shark: Thanks. :)

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 00:28:50 )

@Queen Prisma: aww thank you! :3 my slots are currently full but a new one will open up soon when i finish an order!

Questing: click here!

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 00:34:01 )
@Nyuu: O: Can you ping me when you have a slot open? I'll probably forget and not check. xD But I'm gonna book mart your thread for sure. :)

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 00:37:38 )
@queen prisma: Of course! I'll put a few in a spoiler ;u;

I totally understand! Sometimes drawn work can be a bit more stressful, and pixel art can be a bit stress relieving. HAHA I totally understand! I am on gaia as well, and sometimes something is too difficult for me to draw, so I tweak it to where I have an easier time drawing it. I bet it's looking cute!

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 00:45:00 )
@RoseyWitch: OMG! They are so cute! D: I love them! Do you use bases or is it all original?

Yeah, lol. Its just I usually loose inspiration in my drawn work, so I end up quitting out on it halfway. Lol, nice, another person from Gaia. :D I actually just finished it up, I'm just needing to do the animation portion on it, then I'm done. It will probably be a sample in my shop on gaia though.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 00:50:01 )
@queen prisma: AAA THANK YOU!!! (//v\\) I tend to do it originally!! I used to use bases but then I felt better not using them, since it can be a pain using other's bases sometimes. Haha

I totally understand, but at least you've got pixel art to be super inspired about, especially since it goes much quicker. OOoo well I'll see if I can find your gaia shop then, so I can see it! LOL

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 00:55:53 )
@RoseyWitch: Lol, I have tried my best at doing a few things originally, but they usually end up looking like poop. xD But it is still pretty fun.

I closed my last shop, and I'm probably about to open a freebie/request thread on Gaia to see about getting a few more samples for the shop. I haven't opened a new one since I'm not really in the mood to make it. xD But here is what I did if you wanna take a lookie!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 01:01:33 )
@queen prisma: Shhh I bet you it's better than you think it is. >:U I mean, using a base helps a lot. But I feel as if it's less stressful too when using bases because then you can just go from there. Which is so nice!!!

Oooo that's smart, I had a gaia shop and it was a little stressful. But don't take on too many freebies at once! That's an obvious statement, but I know sometimes us artists forget it. Hahaha but why not do some personal art for yourself first?
THAT IS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! AAAAAA I love that! She's a cutie for sure!

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 01:10:59 )
@RoseyWitch: I guess so, but some times I don't really finish them but its rare when I do though. I'll post one that I was working on, but never finished in a spoiler below. Took me 2 hours just to get the skin right. But before you ask on why I'll never finish it, its because the avatar I was doing was rainbow colored, plus it would have taken me a long time to finish.

I'm usually pretty picky on who I'll do with freebies. xD Plus if they don't provide a reference, I usually don't do them. Refs are a must for me. But I do plan on doing some pixels of my favorite female warframes here pretty soon. Been wanting to do another pixel work of some warframes, but just never got around to doing it. I did some a few weeks ago for emojis for a discord server I'm on, but that was about it. They are pretty small though. xD The good thing was that the base was really nice.

Donator — nyan? Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 01:14:04 )
neko says;
welcome back to voltra! :3

sell me rigs please♥

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 01:18:12 )
@queen prisma: Wow!!! Even though it is not finished, it is VERY pretty. But rainbow colored avis are a pain in the batooshka. I understand having trouble coloring skin. But like I said, even though it wasn't finished, still very pretty!!!

Good!!! I'm glad. ;u; I feel relieved with you saying that. XD But I don't understand people who don't give refs, it should be a must with any sort of commission or freebie. OOOO I'm sure they'll be awesome! I'm excited to see who you do! But ooooo small pixels are adorable. I always have trouble with them, especially since it's hard to get a decent amount of detail in them, but you're inspiring me to do some soon, if I remember. Haha! You put so much detail into them, even though they are so small. That's so hard to do.

20-Lesbian
I'm randomly active bc of anxiety!

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 01:29:22 )
@Neko: Thanks Neko. :3

@RoseyWitch: Thanks, lol. Yeah, they can be. I've probably only pixeled a few rainbow avatars of mine that I actually ended up liking, plus they didn't turn out too bad. As for skin, try looking up color pallets for that. :) It usually helps on coloring. I use this this skin color pallet for most of my pixel work. Its really helped me out. When I do commissions, I usually ask people to choose a number for the skin, I have an edited version of that. But some people forget to do that. xD

You'd think so, but they still don't. xD They would be like; "Draw/Pixel my current please!" And I'm like, oh heck no, what if it changes? Plus if the reference of the avatar is blown up just a little bit, doing a bit of detail on it can be pretty good. :) Yes, lol, I tend to get really detailed on smaller pixel bases. xD Not sure why. Plus I think smaller bases are easier to work with than bigger bases. But its all in good fun though :)

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 04:39:21 )

Hey! Nice to see you posting a bit again :) How've you been?

|

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 04:49:14 )
@Miss Kitty: Been pretty ok, just been working on some pixel art and playing Warframe day in and out. How are you?
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.