Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Missing Mages Asha x Reaper

Voltie — Alchemist Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 23:53:10 )

Name: Regis Gale
Mage
Height: 5ft 9in
Weight: 178 lbs
Bio: Regis is a mage from a long line of mages, some good some evil. Regis walks the thin line between the two. But some times step off on the wrong side, that was what earned him the bounty on his head that he now has.He likes to smoke but it won't kill him due to a spell on himself, he also is quite bold and tricky. He has a huge pet raven name Poe who he summons when he needs to make a quick getaway. His main type of magic is time and teleportation.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 00:15:26 )
[

Name/ Rain Tyler
Mage
Age/ 110 looks to be about 24
Height/ 5ft 7in
Weight/ 125 lbs
Bio/ Rain has been a mage for over a 100 years, she seen the good and the bad but she still had hope that things will say more on the good side of things. She loves to help the cops with their cases that they can't solve, she been doing that for the last 50 years. But she always wonder if there was more out there for her.

Voltie — Alchemist Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 00:41:54 )
Regis was smoking and sitting at a table in France eating breakfast, the year was 1905. He sat back and enjoyed the crisp morning air, that is until a man landed next to him. "Regis Gale, come with me. You are under arrest." Said the man. Regis just sighed and stood up and put his cigarette out and smiled. "Ok ok you caught me....or did you?" He said with a wink then tossed the news paper he was reading and it turned into several birds. As the man was dealing with the bird Regis took off running then opened a portal and jumped through back to modern times. But little did he know that the man was not working alone and someone tampered with his spell. So when he landed he landed in a cell in Magi Prison. "Oh bugger!" He said then looked at the older woman dressed in a man's suit walk up, her long pink hair was tied up in a bun. "Regis Regis, how many times are you going to use the same trick to get away?" She asked with a sly look on her face. Regis just sighed and shrugged his shoulders. "Well I try my best but you are all just too clever for me." He said with a chuckle as he mocked the woman. "Now Donna why have you gone and made me land in here. Can't we talk this out in a normal room?" He asked smoothly as he walked closer to the bars. The woman gave a look like she was not impressed. "That is not going to work Regis, not this time." He just sighed and sat down on the bed. "So how long am I in for this time?" The woman smiled as she tossed him a case file. "I am going to make this as clear as I can, you have one of two choices. Either help out with this case or you serve out three to five years in a magic free cell." Regis sat back and sighed then picked up the file and looked it over, there was no way he was going to go more than a single day without his magic.

As he looked over the files his face frowned more and more. "So what is this?" He asked as he looked up and held the file out. Donna explained that young people who were to come into their powers as mages were being taken all over the world. That strange things seem to happen around the same time then the youths are gone. Regis looked up and handed the file back. "So what if I take this, what will happen?" He asked with a serious look. "You will be working with another mage to help find the missing youths and find out why this is happening and by who. After this case is solved you are free to go and all charges dropped." Said the woman. Regis looked the woman over , his gold eyes scanning her. "Why me?" He asked simply. "You are a powerful mage, plus with your record you are the right one for this." She explained. "Ah, so you want the criminal to catch other criminals. Eh, fine by me so long as I get to walk." He said with a smile as he turned the charm on. Donna sighed then waved her hand and opened the cell door. "In the next room is the mage you will be working with, Miss Rain Tyler, and please try to keep your 'charm' to yourself." She said with a sigh as the man walked out of the cell and dusted himself off. "Now now if I do that than I am not me my dear." He said with a wink.

Regis then walked to the door and put his hand on the knob. "We will be watching you Regis Gale, mess this one up and you will be coming right back here." Regis turned and winked at the woman then walked through the magic door. The door shut behind him as he put his jacket on and looked around to see this mage that he would be working with, he was looking forward to see what kind of woman it would be.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 01:19:48 )
Rain got herself up and over to the station to see if they had any new cases for her to help with. The walk was a nice and beautiful she smiled back to the people that smiled at her. She love the energy and beams the sunny sky was giving, she hummed softly to herself while she walked. Rain stopped by the flower shop to get a small thing of wildflowers for the clerk at the front desk. She smiled at the lady and handed her the money for the flowers "Thank you for the flower have a great day." she said with a smile and waved goodbye, when she seen the lady wave back with a smile. "You too young lady." she heard right before the door closed.

Getting to the station "These are for you Elaine." she looked up from the paper she was reading and return Rain smile with one of her own. "The Chief wants to see you in his office Rain, I think he might have a case for you." Elaine said and waved her hand to tell me to go right in. Smiling Rain walked to the Chefs office and went in. "I heard you wanted to see me Chief?" He popped up his head from the paper he was reading "Yes Rain we have a big problem some youth went missing and no one is able to find them and things are not adding up something wired is going on."

She looked wide eyed at the Chief and didn't know what to say, all's she could do was nod her head until she could think about what he has said. Youth were missing, peoples babies are being taken and no one knows what happened to them. "Do you have any leads?" she asked hopping she would have something to go on. "Yes here is everything we have the last places their were seen and their names and ages." he handed over the file to her. Taking the file from his hand she opened and looked it over and seen that the ages were in between 13-25 [i]why would someone want these youth for and what's with the age difference between the ages?[i] she said to herself. "Oh and you'll be working with someone on this his name is Regis Gale." he said in a low voice like he was waiting for her to argue with him, because he knows she likes working alone... "Fine I'll work with him, just tell me where to meet with him Sir." she said there was no point in trying to get him to see that she could do this on her own but she would need all the help she could get on this case. "Just wait out in the hall by the front desk he should be with you soon." he said and waved her off. Leaving the room she made he way back to the front desk.

Voltie — Alchemist Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 01:40:13 )
Regis lit up, only to be told he couldn't smoke and glared at the man and used his magic to put it out. He heard the man mumble under his breath. "Mages" Regis glared but decided not to do anything, for now. He instead walked over and looked at the clerk at the front desk and leaned on the desk. "So I am here to meet a Rain Tyler. Can you tell me which one here is her?" He asked with a charming smile. "I am Regis Gale and will be working with her for some time." He said as he leaned in more. "So does a beautiful woman such as you have a name? Or shall I make one up for you?" He then winked as he let his charm slide out and laid it on thick. And that's just how he was, the man was a smooth talker and a huge flirt. He loved both the ladies and the men, he was not picky at all, but at the end of the day it was in the arms of a woman he liked most. And as he flirted he didn't even know he was standing near the very woman he was going to be working with.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 01:46:25 )
"She not going to talk to you, you do know that right?" Rain said with a smirk on her face walking over to the man that she now knows to be Regis Gale. She smiled and winked over at Elaine. "Good luck with this one over here Rain." Elaine said with amusement in her voice and winked back at her. "Nice to meet you Regis Gale, I'm Rain Tyler." she held out her hand to him with the same smirk she had on her face when she walked back over to the desk.

Voltie — Alchemist Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 02:19:05 )
Regis looked up and at the woman. "I beg pardon?" He said his accent was a bit thick when he was not being a smooth talker. He knew the ladies liked it more when he had more of an American accent though he was born in London well over one hundred years ago. Then he walked over and looked the woman over then walked around her. "Not bad. So how long have you been a mage?" He asked as he shook her hand. "And what kind of magic do you do?" He asked as he put his hat on his head. "Also do you mind if we spoke outside. I would like a ciggy and these....humans like it not if I smoked in here." He said then snapped his fingers and they were outside the station and he lit up and took a long pull then blew the smoke out. "Ah much better."

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 03:39:54 )
Rain smirk feel when he started to walk around her boy this was going to be along case if this was how he was going to act around her. The only thing this guy had going for him was his accent she love the London accent. She gave a little growl at his comment. "I've been a mage for over a hundred years." she said sweetly but her eye held daggers at him and she didn't even answer his first question before he asked the next. "Sure lets take this outside." she said in the same sweet tone and turn and headed for the door. Once outside Rain seen that he lit up his smokes she gave him the unimpressed look. "Okay so here we are what is it that you want to talk about?"

Voltie — Alchemist Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 18:42:22 )
Regis smirked a bit as he took the woman in, this was going to be fun after all. He wanted to see just how much he could get under her skin. He blew out some smoke then smiled. "Well about the case of course, or did you want to talk about me more? Perhaps even you? I would not mind getting to know you better." He said with a wink then took a hit then blew out the smoke. Then he wondered what this woman was told about him and decided to ask. "So, what did they say about me? Tell you anything special?" He asked as he leaned in a bit. He wanted to know if she knew he was a criminal or not, he didn't care is she knew or not. Regis knew he walked the thin line between white and black magics and good and evil, and at times he would cross one side then the other but would always go back to his middle ground. But this woman here, Rain seemed to walk on the side of good and white, a flower covered path that is. She seemed to be the sweet type and wondered just how well she would work out on a case like this.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 19:39:43 )
Rain really couldn't get a read on this man, but she know what he was thinking that she was to soft to handle this case or that she was a goodie good. If he wanted to think about her just being a goodie good he had another thing coming his way, Rain smiled at that boy was he in for the time of his life she said to herself in her head. "Let's talk about the case scene that's what we are here for." her voice held the strength of her anger at his flirty voice. When she heard his next comment she didn't really understand why he thinks he special for. "No they didn't say anything about you other then your name, is there something special about you ?" she said in a light cocky tone. Rain will never understand why men had to be so flirty or cocky with women to get them to like them, why couldn't the male population just be real with them and not hide behind their good looks and cockiness. [i] One day she'll find the answer.[i] she said to herself under her breath.

Voltie — Alchemist Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 20:09:27 )
Regis blinked a bit. "Really? They didn't tell you a thing, well how rude!" He said then put his cigarette out and sighed. "I was asked to help or......spend a long time behind anti magic bars. Which is a bit harsh for what I did!" He said with a huff as he fixed his clothing a bit as they walked. "So yes I am a criminal but once I solve this case ind bring in the er ah.....runts....then my sheet will be wiped clean." He said with a smile. Then he noticed the looks he was getting and sighed deeply. "America, always so strange." He said then pulled out a candy and popped it in his mouth to get rid of his smokers breath. "So what do you know, about this case? Though I wonder how anyone would know these youths are coming to their powers. How are they doing that I wonder, must be some sort of spell." He said with a serious look as he put a hand to his chin.
Blair Elric mule

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.