Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Looking for RPs for my characters

Voltie — Alchemist Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 19:26:56 )
Hello all and how are you? Thank you for stopping by and taking a look at my thread. ^_^
As the title says, I have a few characters who are in need of a rp. ^_~
I'm up for just about anything just ask and I'll tell you what I do and don't do. I can be quite active and post at least 10 times a day, but also laid back and casual rps are just fine with me. Even if you can only post three times a week it's fine. ^_^

Also I am open to what ever rp you want to do if you don't want to use my characters. ^_~

My Characters:

Name: Drix Lecross
Race: Vampire

Regis Gale
mage
Bio: Regis is a mage from a long line of mages, some good some evil. Regis walks the thin line between the two. But some times step off on the wrong side, that was what earned him the bounty on his head that he now has.
He likes to smoke but it won't kill him due to a spell on himself, he also is quite bold and tricky and hates women. He has a huge pet raven name Poe who he summons when he needs to make a quick getaway.

Name: Kyo Matsu
Race: Kitsune

Name: Kira
Race: Mage

Voltie — Alchemist Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 19:29:33 )
Feel free to pm any time, I am up for just about anything.
About me:
I am a mom of two boys, 5 and 3. My oldest is in school so there will be a time I have to leave and go and pick him up from school. On weekends I'm busy with my family so I'm not on as much, unless it's a weekend hubby is playing video games. XD lol
You don't have to spell bc I am not so great it either, but I WILL look up how to properly spell things so don't worry. ^_~

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 22:27:33 )
@Reapergirl87: I would love to rp with you if your still looking ^^

Voltie — Alchemist Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 22:29:38 )
@Asha: Sure am, I just set this up today and so far you are the first. ^_^
I am open to what ever really. Also we don't have to make an rp with the characters I posted. I just know it helps some people when they are looking for ideas. ^_~

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 22:31:04 )
@Reapergirl87: Would you mind a rp about Mages ?

Voltie — Alchemist Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 22:32:08 )
@Asha: Yeah sure! What do you have in mind?

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 22:35:37 )
@Reapergirl87: hmm, I was thinking maybe there is wired things going on people missing things going missing so the mages get sent in to help ?

Voltie — Alchemist Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 22:40:17 )
@Asha: Sounds good to me. So what would be going on and who would be taken? Like virgins or people who like might one day become mages or what? And what or who would be taking the people?

I really like to get in depth when planning an rp. XD lol

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 22:44:04 )
@Reapergirl87: people that might one day become mages are being taken.
who would be taking is the people group of people that want to use their powers for bad things.
no worries I get it XD.

Voltie — Alchemist Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 23:10:07 )
@Asha: Oh I like this, so what younger ones like teens and preteen and then a few adults?
I got like several ideas going on now! ^_^

Sweet, also sorry for the late post, my boys are fighting over toys...again. I just love spring break. -_-

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 23:17:41 )
@Reapergirl87: I'm thinking teens - young adults get taken, nice what ideas are going threw your head right now ? I would love to hear ^^.
No worries, don't you just love when they start to fight over toys.... =P

Voltie — Alchemist Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 23:23:16 )
@Asha: Sounds good to me. Well mostly stuff for when the rp gets going, like how my character will act and what not. And how the bad guys will be. I am thinking that my guy will get pulled in to help look as punishment for a minor crime, you know like community service. XD lol
And like for the strange events there will be like one time green lights will be seen at night while the group takes like three young ones while most of the people are distracted by said lights.

Oh yeah, especially when they both have the same toy. -_- Like HOW can you tell that one is your's!? lol

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 23:27:10 )
@Reapergirl87: no worries i get that I get like that too ^^
ouu i like that idea for your character ^^ xD.
I like that way no one see them get taken until they are done looking at the lights, i like it,

Right but some how they can always tell which one theirs is lol :P

Voltie — Alchemist Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 23:29:37 )
@Asha: Thanks. ^_^
So how do you want this to go? Do you want romance tossed in or no? I'm good either way. But as a heads up I'll be playing a guy, going to be fun what I do to er for him. XD lol

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 23:35:22 )
@Reapergirl87: No problem ^^
Yes a little romance can never hurt =], Alright no worries I'll play the girl ^^ and oh my lol =P

Voltie — Alchemist Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 23:37:11 )
@Asha: Yeah I tend to be mean to my characters at times. XD lol
So what else all do we need before we get things set up? And who do you want to set up and start the rp?

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 23:41:27 )
@Reapergirl87: Can you start it up ? hmm everything is good, just what kind of photos did you want to use ?

Voltie — Alchemist Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 23:43:52 )
@Asha: Yeah I can. ^^ Well I mostly like to use anime or art simply because it is easier to find good pics, that and I'm a huge anime fan. XD lol
Oh! And how much do you normally post, I can post a little or a lot, just what ever you want. ^_~

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 23:46:22 )
@Reapergirl87: Alright that works for me ^^ I'm the same I can rather post a lot or a little too so its all good for me I'm good with it lol

Voltie — Alchemist Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 23:47:44 )
@Asha: Well sweet! ^_^ That works for me then. I will go and get things set up then and link you. ^_~
Blair Elric mule

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.