Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback Is it weird to say

Voltie — Vampire Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/16 21:20:37 )
I like the blackness of the site?
I mean for one thing it doesn’t hurt my eyes versus the average white screen. Two, the screen doesn’t give me a headache after some hours after.

Who agrees? 030

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/16 22:41:59 )
x • x • x
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I kind of agree, tbh i would be happiest if we could just have an option to switch between layouts? let's say when the new layout comes, we can still switch back to this one~ i sometimes like a dark layout, but sometimes i like it bright :'D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Questing: click here!

Donator — nyan? Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/16 22:45:06 )
neko says;
I'm actually not a fan at all. I wish we could toggle between them for people who like one but not the other.

sell me rigs please♥

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/16 22:53:05 )

I agree that a toggle would be nice :)

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/16 22:54:34 )
I like them both and it would be quite cool to actually have it cycle between day and night depending on what time it is on Voltra. It would add to the immersion. Of course, the option to choose which layout you prefer would be ideal. (day, night or cycle)

Always ping me please.

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/16 23:39:16 )
I generally like black backgrounds. Saves battery too. A lights on or off option would be most excellent.
Ping me

Voltie — Vampire Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/17 01:51:49 )
I agree with the statements above. We should have a toggle button on screen colors. That would be awesome.
My Profile Shoppe! Come Check it Out!

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/17 04:46:32 )
I apologize to those of you who feel stuck with the dark layout - fortunately we have plans to introduce a preference in your user settings to toggle between available site layouts. If those darn agents of entropy wouldn't have cause the blackout in the first place...
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.