Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing A Hogwarts Romance (Kimmi x Asha)

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/15 01:53:51 )
You can die anytime...

Name: Julia Potter

House: Ravenclaw

Small Bio: A descendent of Harry Potter many many years after the Battle of Hogwarts. She is a very smart girl, her nose always in a book and top marks in every class. She stands up for what she feels is right, just like her ancestor always had. She tends to keep to herself however, even though she has a few close friends. She is thankful for her final year at Hogwarts, and a bit sad about it too since Hogwarts always felt like home. She was looking forward to what life would bring.[/center]

but living takes true courage.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/15 02:14:20 )

Name: Ava Malfoy
House: Slytherin
Small Bio: Ava is a descendant of Draco Malfoy many years after the Big Hogwarts Battle of the Dark Lord. She is a shy girl when you first meet her but once you know her she is funny caring and loves magical creatures. Ava's studies are good but could be better in some of her classes. She she also on her house quidditch team as the seeker.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/15 02:37:22 )
You can die anytime...

It was a beautiful fall morning as Julia Potter hugged her parents goodbye and hurried onto the Hogwarts Express. It was her final year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, her last year attending the magical school. It was bittersweet for her, as Hogwarts always felt like home. She climbed up into the train and looked for an empty compartment, managing to find one before the train was full. She pulled in her trunk and closed the door behind her, getting her trunk stowed in the overhead compartment and made sure it was restrained properly before sitting down with one of her new text books, starting to read a little to see what they would be learning this year.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/15 02:43:37 )
As Ava said goodbye to her parents before getting on the Hogwarts Express. This was her last year in her home away from home, she was going to make this her best year yet and go out with a big bang and try to leave her mark on the school. Walking threw the halls of the train trying to find a compartment that wasn't full of students already. Finding one that was still empty all but one, "Is this room full?" she said in a sweet voice.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/15 02:46:58 )
You can die anytime...

Julia looked up when she heard a voice speak. She noticed it was Ava,"Not at all." She said with a smile. She had classes with Ava before and thought she was really nice. She was thankful that they didn't have any fights considering their families use to hate each other. Her's didn't hate the Malfoys anymore, but she didn't know how the Malfoys felt about her family. She wasn't going to bring any of it up though, wanting a peaceful ride to school.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/16 22:07:56 )
Ava smiled and walked into the room and pull her things where they had to go, once that was down she sat down. She noticed who it was Julia they have had classes together, many many years ago there grandparents hated each other but after the big war they got along some what. The Malfoys no longer had ill wishes for the Potters but didn't know if they felt the same. "Hello your Julia right?"

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/18 13:41:44 )
You can die anytime...

((So sorry! I had to babysit yesterday! x.x)

Julia looked up,"Yes ma'am, Ms. Malfoy." She said with a smile, setting her boom down,"I'm just curious so please forgive the sudden question...does your family still hate mine...?" It was something she couldn't help but wonder. Maybe the girls could be friends. If Ava wanted to.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/19 23:30:34 )
Ava gave a smile, she grabbed her book from her bag so she could start to read. Then she hear the question that she also wanted to ask but didn't know how to word it right. "no need to forgive I was going to ask the same question, and to answer your question my family and I have to ill wishes or hate for your family, same question?" Ava said if her answer is the same she didn't see a reason that they couldn't be friends.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/19 23:51:10 )
You can die anytime...

Julia smiled,"My family has been over the feud for a few years now." She said,"I've wanted to ask a long time ago when we were in second year, but I was unsure of what you would say." She looked down, feeling a bit silly,"I wish I would have asked a lot earlier."

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/19 23:57:09 )
Ava looked up at Julia and smiled. She also wished that she would of asked sooner liked what was said the feud between their family has been over for years. She could understand Julia when she herself was unsure of what each other would say. " I understand I was also unsure, and Me too." she said with a smile of her face.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/20 01:06:30 )
You can die anytime...

Julia smiled,"That's wonderful to know. I'm glad we don't have to worry about the backlash from our families." She said, pushing her red bangs from her face,"I know we had classes together and I feel bad I never tried to chat with you before now." She set her book down,"I do hope we can become friends at least."

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 19:01:15 )
Ava gave her a smile, this was on her too she could have talked to her as well but she was a little unsure of how it would have went back then. "I would love to be friends." Ava gave Julia a warm smile that touched her eyes. "How was your summer?" she asked not wanting to start reading yet.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/26 05:21:44 )
You can die anytime...

((Sorry for that late reply ^^ I just got back from being out of town. I meant to warn you before I left but we left so sudden I had no chance to x.x please forgive me.)

Julia smiled,"It was really fun." She said,"We went to Japan to visit some family who lives there and I got to learn some neat new spells there I can't wait to try for myself." She looked over at Ava,"How was yours? Did you do anything interesting?"

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.