Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Price Advice Needed~!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/9 23:00:20 )
Hello hello! ; 0 ;
Hope it's okay to ask here, I'm thinking about opening a small art shop in the near future and wanted to ask for advice to go about with pricing.
I don't know if there's an equivalent of Voltra's currency vs real currency, so I'm a little stuck with what would be considered over pricing or under pricing. //Although most people would say probably my RL commissions for "cheap", I like to keep things affordable! ;w;

These are examples of my art, I'll include some factors below that go into what offer if said commission were to be offered and the effort that goes with it.

I usually spend on average around 6-14 hours (3-7 days) per piece, depending on the size and overall detail. Commission size is roughly around 3000x3000 and textures and details are hand drawn, so it adds to the time thing. ;w; I don't do commercial work. I keep the commissioner updated as much as they ask for and give the commissioners google forms to fill out! Thank you for any advice given!! /).(

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/10 00:20:06 )
@q t e a p o n: That's a good idea!! Thank you for the suggestions, I'll save this so I can look back at it for future reference ;0; Perhaps I would, or just simple chibis with no/transparent bgs ;w;
Find my illustrations here: https://twitter.com/Lydiachan22

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/11 02:39:20 )

I agree with QT :) I'd try to stick around your RL prices. (Your art is completely worth it though! )

|

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.