Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops [R] Let Me Buy Your Art╭( ・ㅂ・)و

Voltie — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/8 05:48:24 )

Let Me Buy Your Art

Hey got this new oc who I'm in love with and I want to buy some art of him...

I'm sure he's not a lot of people's style but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask c;

I'm willing and able to pay in volts, ohms, and items so just name your price and I can make it happen. if you're interested fill out this form:

@ghost
HEY DEAD BOY
Username:
Art Refs:
Offer: (style, size, etc etc)
Price Request:
Additional Notes:

Voltie — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/8 05:49:30 )
Lorne References

An exterminator who deals in more than just insects and vermin, he also handles specialty tasks such as cryptids, demons, monsters- you name it, he'll bag it.

He's got a laidback and nonchalant attitude about everything and treats his job as regular day-to-day business. He's got resting b**** face and tends to keep to himself so he gets mistaken as being a jerk or an oddball, but he's a pretty open and chill guy.

He's also possessed by a demon, but the two of them get along really well so it's okay.

Name: Lorne
Setting: 1990s

Height: 5'8
Build: Toned
Eyes: Dark brown, but his left eye is black with a silver iris and cross shaped pupil
Hair: Medium brown and thick
Skin: Naturally tan but always looks drained
Face shape: Heart, cheeks round but not chubby
Physical features: Scar across face, x scar on arm, resting b**** face, dark circles under eyes, studded ears, scruffy

Likes: Cold Beer, Professional Wrestling, Monster Trucks, Dumb Action Movies, 80s Rock
Dislikes: Pettiness, Social Etiquette, Full Sleeves
Fears: Tells himself he has none

Additional Refs
concept art
bad taste boy

Lorne's Playlist if you want some extra inspiration. The kind of music he'd blare from his van while driving from job to job.

Voltie — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/8 05:49:38 )
Art List

None so far

Voltie — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/8 07:18:26 )

okay open, post post post

Voltie — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/8 07:24:31 )

hello... *crying* I-I just wuv him so much...
later.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/8 07:44:20 )

@ghost: HEY DEAD BOY
Username: Lady Luna
Art Refs: [Here]
Offer: Traditional. Pencil Crayon or Watercolour. Or shaded with a pencil. Your choice
Size: ~5inx8in. Willing to mail out to you after completion.
Price Request: Beats the hell outta me.
Additional Notes: I'm better with females, and that's what I tend to draw more, but your boy ain't overly muscular, so I can do it with little difficulty. My issue is just the overly muscular variety ^ ^;;

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/8 13:27:17 )
♥ • ♥ • ♥
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ghost: hi!
HEY DEAD BOY
Username: Nyuu
Art Refs: here! i can show you more if you'd like, haven't updated DA in a while~
Offer: pixel art, a doll on my own base, see "newest deviations"
Price Request: any item from my quest thread (link in signature!) or ohms/volts if you don't have any items i need
Additional Notes: please @mention me when you reply? c: i can do more than 1 doll if you'd offer an item of greater value, i can also do smaller ones! just ask for info if you're interested and we'll work something out

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questing: click here!

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/8 14:06:08 )

...that worm o.o

Donator — Turtley Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/8 14:44:53 )
@ghost
HEY DEAD BOY
Username: Turtle Sensei
Art Refs: samples in my newbie thread here: https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/2677 as well as a link to my Instagram
Offer: (style, size, etc etc) I can do a chibi if you'd like, or a bust, waist up, or fullbody
Price Request: I'm new here. So I'm not sure of the exchange rate. But a headshot would cost less than a fullbody and a chibi would be in between.
Additional Notes: I'm literally brand new here. I joined last night. So, help me figure out a price? lol not sure what the demand is for art here or what mine would me worth. Help like that would be appreciated.
:plasma-orb: PLEASE ALWAYS PING ME! I'M OFTEN STONED AND FORGETFUL! :plasma-orb:

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.