Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing looking for 1 x 1

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/8 03:56:14 )
It's been a little while, but I shouldn't be that rusty at it hopefully =P
Things I do-
~ MxF, FxF, MxM
~ Fantasy, Harry Potter, Dramas, Sy-fi, Romance, and many more just ask me and I'll let you know.
~ I can do up to 3 paragraphs, and sometime more.

Thing I won't do-
~smut (light kissing is fine!)
~romance that involves family being with family members.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/8 20:32:16 )
open!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 00:27:37 )
@SweetTeaGal: I like HP, LoTR's, some games and books. I like to use ocs and sometimes canons if needed.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 21:38:15 )
SweetTeaGal:
Asha:
@SweetTeaGal: I like HP, LoTR's, some games and books. I like to use ocs and sometimes canons if needed.

I like the combination of ocs and canons if we're using OCs only bc just canons are boring unless we're pairing someone up. Or the ocs are trying to pair them up :P

I can do HP but LOTR isn't really my cup of tea though I have in the past a few years back written for a Legolas/Aragorn letter romance before. Though I didn't find it fun when all they were doing was writing letters and not having any communication to anyone other than the letter :P

But if you don't wish to do either one of those, pick something you might have been wanting to try or crave. I can do so many its impossible for me to name them in one sitting. let alone without the page being stretched.

Yes I so understand that :P

I'm thinking maybe we could do something like the tv show called the librarians?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.