Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing [Request] looking for 1x1's

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 03:32:24 )
@xnovax: Alright =]
︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 19:08:39 )
Still looking 💕

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 19:26:11 )
@xnovax:

Would you like to do a Ouran High School Host Club rp or Naruto rp? romances and drama type rps mostlikely.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 21:46:59 )
I would love to actually, either or, or even even both! :vanora_upsidedown:

Did you have a character you wanted paired with a Canon character?

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 01:18:41 )
@xnovax:

Honestly i'd love to do both . i do have an oc for the naruto one(Gaara and or rock lee are my favorite boys from the show) but i could play a different version of Haruhi alittle quieter and gentler or much outgoing and positive.

Also i didnt realize you responded to me.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 01:33:10 )
@Alicethemadhatter:

That's perfect!
I've got a girl for both lol

My girl for ouran high school host club is a childhood friend of Tamaki, and the twins lol her mom makes her travel between France and China, and she has an illness that only hikaru knows about. I'd like to pair her with hikaru, who even though is kind of a brat, he's always so careful around Alice.

And my girl for naruto rivals sasuke in speed and power. She kind of gives the plot a twist but i can work around it lol.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 01:41:01 )
@xnovax:

Okay so i can play hikaru for you so you're not doing all the work. My girl for ouran high school is rosanna and she is an extremely outgoing girl, and stubborn as well but she can be kinda of a sweetheart. she has a huge thing for kyoya and is actually pretty close hunni and mori because of family relations. Hunni knows her life and all the other important details. she is very unknown.

As for the Naruto rp, if your girl is a rivals sasuke imma play sasuke and my other oc which is (ironically) Alice. She actually is a outcast from many villages but moved to the leaf village a long time ago. she knows four different justus and is uncontrolled when it come up to her monsters inside of her(four different tails but they wont effect the rp) she's a feisty and open soul. She trains with naruto just to beat him and was( but still is) best friend with Gaara. she knows how he speaks through his eyes instead of expressions so she is more emotional when fighting hencing her abilities.

(woah that was alot. so this is going to be a double pairing correct? if so ooo im soooo excited!!)

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 01:50:35 )
@Alicethemadhatter:

I hate to ask this, but could you play both twins so it's not awkward? I'd hate to.separate them in two different posts ^^'

Otherwise they both sound great! 💕

I could up one of them, and maybe you could set up the other?

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 01:55:20 )
@xnovax:

I'd love to play both twins,(i've seen how you rp you do amazing fyi ) Plus i can be quite devilish when i play them so fair warning. never should we ever separate the twins. there's a reason there the troubling twos. (joking of course.)

also of course i can set up the Ouran high school host club rp if you set up the naruto one . do you know who you're playing for the naruto rp?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 02:03:02 )
@Alicethemadhatter:

I don't mind at all! :vanora_upsidedown:
Just one thing, the twins haven't seen her in about 7yrs, and Tamaki longer since he left France at the age he did x3

Um.. I can play kakashi, the third and quite possibly naruto (and of course more if need be xD) plus I can try to play gaara and lee. I think I'll set it up for around the time for the chunin exams more or less. That okay with you?

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 02:07:13 )
@xnovax:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh imma edit my rp really quickly. edit: It's been fixed lol

you dont have to play gaara and rock lee just one of them. yet play as many as you want i know i surely will be.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 02:18:18 )
@xnovax:

This is the ohshc rp name-A new chapter in the new wonderland of vines

Come join me at my lil
&

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 03:37:15 )
@xnovax: you asked me a while back if i still wanted to rp i said no rush but i still want to lol, i hope i didnt send the wrong message

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 03:40:38 )
I got your message lol, and I finally replied to the rp, I just wasn't sure how.. I.hope I didn't post too much ><

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 03:41:29 )
@xnovax: lol it got lost in my bookmarks. i saw and it was fine. it was a beautiful post.

I wear many faces

Art Shop
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7892 Art Dump
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7849 Item Shop
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7944

Voltie — It/she/mom Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/31 18:14:30 )
If you are still looking, im up to the idea of doing a werewolf vampiremixed in with either soul eater or oran high school host club romance type role play

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/1 03:57:30 )
Ohh, that sounds fun!
I'm always looking, but I haven't been on much lately ^^'

Voltie — It/she/mom Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 21:18:20 )
@xnovax: thats alright, sorry i didnt reply sooner, so what rp do you want to do?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 21:24:27 )
@Raven E Queen:

Its okay ^^
I haven't done soul eater in a while , so how about that one? Mixed with the vampire/ werewolf of course

Voltie — It/she/mom Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 21:25:46 )
@xnovax:

Alright im down, my oc is the neice of death and cousin of death the kid( sorry about my spelling, not my strongest suit)

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.