Hiya, my name is Zika, I'm 22 years old and I work forty hours a week. I work from home, so replying throughout the week while I'm stuck at home for eight hours while I'm working won't be a problem; however I probably will not reply much on the weekends. Just to get that information out of the way so everyone knows.

I am looking strictly for a homosexual relationship centered 1x1, we can have heterosexual side characters; but that is all they would be. I do not have a preference between m// or f//, I will enjoy roleplaying either. When it comes to post length, honestly I'm not picky; make sure your grammar isn't a mess. Use past tense, use quotes, and at least decent grammar. I only have two active roleplays right now, one is on Instagram and the other is on Facebook, they're just not satisfying my needs so I'm not going to be some anal asshole about how long a reply is. Just make sure there is enough going on that way I have something to reply to instead of it feeling like I'm staring at a brick wall.

I am stricky looking for Voltron fan 1x1's.
*please at least be past season 3
*AU's are totally cool

Specifically these pairings, but you can try others. (I'm a multishipper)
Bold is the character I'd prefer to play.
Shiro x Keith
Kuro x Lance
Lotor x Lance
Kuro x Lotor
Shiro x Matt
Matt x Lance
Acxa x Ezor
Acxa x Allura

OC x Canon character, doubling. This is the only situation where I would be fine with heterosexual relationships; I love Shiro.

I'm also looking for original ideas based in the Voltron universe, we could play OC rebels, paladins, etc.