Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Urrg work tomorrow

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/5 15:51:58 )

I will talk to my supervisor at work tomorrow. I work in production and I always work with a partner. The partner I work with changes a lot. Tomorrow there is an order that needs to be done quick. Yet the person I will be working with IS THE SLOWEST PERSON THERE IS. And it isn´t the first time I had a speed order and I get him to work with >.> I also wouldn't be suprised if no one wants to work with him anymore. And in case you are wondering the supervisor is the one who makes the list of who works with who.

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/5 15:55:25 )
    Hopefully speaking with the supervisor will fix the issue. It would make sense to partner you up with someone who isn't known to be the slowest person they have if it is to fill an order that needs to get done fast. I mean that just seems like common sense but considering they partnered you with them to begin with, maybe common sense is lacking. I hope it works out for you tomorrow.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/5 16:03:43 )

The last time it happened I asked him if there was a special reason I was pared with him. And my supervisor said no.

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/5 22:04:16 )
    I would assume that maybe it is because of the sort of employee you are.
    It makes sense to pair the slowest/weakest one with a stronger worker to offset the difference.
    Maybe.
Currently Questing;
keep warm
librarian
fabled
draconic dream

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.