Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee omg i'm new <3

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 14:07:44 )

@Nyuu: rushed artwork is never good. Not for the buyer or the artist.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 14:14:49 )
&hearts; &bull; &hearts; &bull; &hearts;
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Tuijp:
Nah i never do rushed art work, but what i meant is when i feel rushed to finish orders fast after eachother it takes away the fun for me, i like working at a normal pace with some time between orders ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 14:45:35 )

@Nyuu: I never rush either way

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 15:28:30 )

@Tuijp:
I don't like making people wait though, i always feel bad > . <

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 17:02:36 )
November 2017 - February 2018
@nyuu: Hello there and welcome to Voltra. I'm so happy you decided to join us here! :)

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 17:06:56 )

@Nyuu: same but some times you have no other choice

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 17:14:00 )

@Lithinel:
Hello! c: Thank you very much! I'm glad to be here <3

@Tuijp:
That's true! ^^ what kind of art do you make?

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 17:16:51 )
'sup
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 17:20:25 )

@onsenmark:
Hello! How are you doing? ^^

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 17:58:28 )

@Nyuu: the art I have in my post style, chibis and I was a pixel artist on another avatar site for for 2 years

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 18:10:33 )

@Tuijp:
Ohh that's really nice! toolshaded pixels or traditional?

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 18:23:20 )
November 2017 - February 2018
@nyuu: You are super welcome. As for a question about your pixel doll shop, you'd probably do pretty well here with it. :)

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 18:46:42 )

@Lithinel:
Ahh thank you, that makes me feel more confident about opening up shop! ♥

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 22:36:17 )
    @Nyuu: Welcome to Voltra!
    I think you’ll do fantastic finding an online home here. You’re already off to a great start!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 22:56:30 )

@llyr: i think so too! i love the avatars, the items and the people here! <3

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 23:42:17 )
    @Nyuu: The avatars and items give me so many options, it’s been hard to stick with one avatar for more than a few days.

I joined awhile back but got pulled away from it due to real life and have just recently started coming on again. I think I picked a good time too, coming in with other new users makes it easier for me to get out onto the forums.
Currently Questing;
keep warm
librarian
fabled
draconic dream

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 23:43:22 )

@llyr: That's true! the items are truly amazing~
aw welcome back to you!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/5 11:45:40 )

@Cookie: Thank you! I love your name, so cute! ♥
Awww, i'll definitely set up my shop this week somewhere, just have some orders to finish first ^^

Questing: click here!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.