Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Bug Reports Stat goals for number of Volties going down?

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/3 01:00:15 )
November 2017 - February 2018
Every now and then, I've been checking on the status of how close we are to reaching our next milestone goals, but I've noticed that the number of Volties went down instead of up since the new users have joined? Is this a bug? Or is it supposed to be like this?

Donator — squid Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/3 01:14:22 )
@Lithinel: I've passed this along to Fozzy to take a look at :)
Just your friendly neighbourhood Goddess.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/3 01:34:45 )
@nyx: Okay, thank you so much. :)

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/3 01:39:36 )
This is due to a lot of spammer/bot accounts being banned/removed from our user base. We've recently updated our system to fight against accounts that break our maximum rule of 2 mules per user and as a result you will notice the stats bar for users to go down. We encourage new accounts to be made, but they must be joining the Voltra community fairly based on our ToS/Rules to count. I apologize if this is a bit of a downer since we're not as close to our goal as we'd thought we were, but we also want to make sure our community it genuine.
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/3 01:53:29 )
@fozzy: Thank you so much for the answer, I really appreciate it. No worries about it being a downer, it's not. I was just really confused honestly and thought I was seeing things. That makes sense enough though, and it's good that you're removing the accounts that are breaking rules and are spam/bot accounts. I just didn't realize that there were that many accounts that fell under that category. Thank you again for clearing up the confusion. :)

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.