Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Densenbyo

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/17 20:21:29 )
As Tae got atop of the motorcycle Rey revved the engine loud enough to possibly wake any that were sleeping; they were going to be found eventually anyways. Speeding through side-streets and ally ways, Rey had the mindset to try and stay hidden for as long as possible to assure that his chances of an altercation were as minimal as possible. This would prove more difficult once they reached the main street where there was no chance of making it through unseen. As they picked up speed, the sound of other motorcycles could be heard from behind them; the city's police force had caught up with them. It wasn't before long that the two found themselves being shot at in an attempt to slow them down.

"Damn it, we don't have the luxury to deal with them...."Rey groaned as his shoulders began to glow.

"Heed my call and take down my enemies, come forth savage hunter of the silver wind, I summon thee...Fenrir!"Rey chanted, causing wind to swirl before them and transform into a colossal wolf as they drove by it.

"Hopefully that should buy us some time."Rey sighed in relief as he notice their pursuers halting to attack Fenrir.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/23 07:20:17 )

Tae watched the wolf before smirking. That was definitely a display that she could get used to seeing. Beyond that, she realized that they didn't have the time for much of anything beyond actually getting to their destination.

"Nice canine." She stated before pausing and twisting for her hand to be behind her, toward the wolf and the cops. She didn't know if this would work, in the sense of buying them any time, but she was going to try.

She closed her eyes and concentrated. In one of the side mirrors on the bike, Rey was able to see that her hand had magic glowing around it, mere moments before it vanished and a wall sprouted up from the ground behind them, a few metres back.

"That... might help too." She then said. "Blocks that path, at least."

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/17 01:27:17 )
Rey didn't really react much to Tae's decision to put up a wall thus enclosing Fenrir within the confines of their pursuers; according to her file, she was as far as they could tell a Geomancer and as such that wasn't much of a feat.

"If you can, keep that up; we need to put as much distance between us and any future pursuers...."Rey suggested before noticing something very problematic up ahead; a large mechanical autonomous Eden owned hunting droid.

"Shit, of all times an executioner had to show up...."Rey groaned as he pressed a button on his cycle before letting go of the handles and grabbing his blade.

"I'll meet up with you shortly, this thing will take you to your destination so don't let go..."He stated before he leaped into the air, performing a back-flip.

At the peak of his jump, Rey's forearms began to erupt into a blaze that consumed his body as he used his blade to form a circle in the air above him; this was all something Tae would have been able to see behind her as the cycle boosted past the executioner. As he landed, Rey was garbed in a radiant golden armor that had lion like motif; a mane of fire extending from around his neck and head. The very blade Rey was wielding had changed form as well, it was now much longer with a curved edge and seemed to be made completely from fire.

"Today just isn't my day...."Rey muttered before rushing towards the executioner.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/7 08:35:11 )

Tae had no idea what to make of what he'd said, or what it was that he was about to do. She wanted to stop him from leaving her on her own here, but before she could even consider doing something to do that... He had already leapt off of the bike and was landing. Tae, of course, watched his landing before shaking her head.

This was not the time to be amazed at someone's acrobatics. She'd be amazed if he survived.

"... Good luck..." She said quietly as she shifted slightly so she was riding the bike proper. She may not have needed to steer, but she didn't want to be hanging off the end.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/8 01:36:30 )
Tae had been taken through multiple back-allies and over many overpasses over the last twenty minutes since she had been separated from Rey. Eventually, Tae would be brought to a bridge where if she looked over she'd get a good view of the sector of Neoarch city she currently found herself in; something akin to the Bronx of New York city except unbelievably looking more like a ghetto. Suddenly, the radio on the bike began to buzz as a voice managed to seep through.

"Rey, are you there?"Asked a male voice that sound a bit like a surfer crossed with a typical Bronx accent.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 07:23:50 )
Quiet! Lady Luna is speaking!- - - -
Tae just sighed lightly.

"Nope. He hopped off to go deal with something or other. Boxed 'em in though, if that helps. If they are stil... those walls could have been destroyed for all I know." She responded before shaking her head lightly.

"Name's Taerin." She added.

"Who're you?" It really wasn't hard for her to reason that he wasn't someone that was exactly distrustworthy. For the moment,s he didn't really distrust anyone, but at the same time didn't trust anyone. It was a rather uncomfortable position to be in, and she realized that it was strictly because of what she'd been recently going through.

She just had to live life and move past that, basically.

- - - -All right, she is finished. You may speak again.
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.