Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback Piercings

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/20 18:00:56 )
Hey, thought I should mention two little issues with the piercings that just released xD
The double lip piercings are aligned too high for the mouth placements. And the nose piercing previews as the eyebrow piercings (I didn't buy it to find out if it saves that way in inventory or not).

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/20 18:11:01 )

I'll look into if the shop is off, or the piercing.

For the lip piercing I'll double check if it's in the right place. I don't know what mouth the artist used to judge the alignment. It might be intentionally there.

Ps, we have a thread for reporting item problems. https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/431

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/20 19:24:53 )
@Lina:
ah didnt think this qualified as a "bug" so much as its just opinionated feedback on item placement (except the preview issue).
honestly I have this problem on every avatar site ive been to where the mouth piercings always overlap the mouths weirdly x__x maybe they are doing it intentionally and its just my opinion.

*edit
someone else commented on the preview issue so that is noted in the thread o vo yay

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/20 19:57:26 )

@Seo: The lip piercing might be placed wrong. Or it might be the preference of the artist who made it. Or they're working on new mouths we haven't seen that it lines up with. If it's weird with all mouths I'll move it. Worst case, we can have 2 versions of it, one high and one low.

Feel free to post anything wonky about items in that thread. We just check it more often, and I'd hate to miss something, even if it is just an opinion. You never know when you might be the only one seeing an issue. Don't feel shy about reporting, it's really important to us to catch things.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/20 19:59:32 )
@Lina:
Oh, I love the idea of having options for high and low! I can mention this in that thread also, to keep everything organized in one place. :D
thanks~

ama

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.