Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Bug Reports View Last Post Page Issue

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/25 03:43:59 )
I noticed this with threads that have only one page.

(Warning: I feel like I may explain this wrong so bear with me lol)

If you go to the forums and see the list of threads in that sub forum section, you are of course able to click "View post" on the right side where the latest post in that thread is.

But, when you click that, it cuts off the first few posts.

Example:
Yall I have a problem (Blin's thread in General Chit Chat). That is a direct link to her thread, not the most active post. The total thread has 18 replies (so 19 total cause OP post), all which are visibly clear when clicking that link.

Latest Post (Blin's thread in general Chit Chat) This is a link to her thread, but the link is the one where its the latest post link. As you can see, you are only able to see 9 out of the 19 (total) posts.

Its happening in multiple threads.
I'm using Firefox (if that helps any)

After checking more of the threads, I noticed 9 seems to be the magic number here. In one page threads, when you click to see latest post, the first 9 posts aren't there. If the thread has less than 10 posts, you can click latest post and be able to see all posts. Any more than 10 in a thread (unless there is 2+ pages) and it starts cutting the posts after the 10th post off.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/25 04:10:32 )
I've notice this happen sometimes when I'm on my phone which runs Chrome.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/25 04:40:11 )
@Baz: You're very welcome. *does a check on some of the threads* YUP! Seems to be in working order now. :vanora_smile: Thank you for the fix!
|

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/25 04:40:59 )
Same on mobile. All fixed.
Quest Link
Please Mention. I tend to poof and need reminding.
44.1/50k

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.