Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Graphic Tablet Suggestions

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/18 18:05:22 )

Mine just died on me..Rip. With Tax return coming soon, probably gonna get another.
Any suggestions? Price range will be around $100 (can go lower, can go a little higher). Just trying to get an idea of what to get next.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/18 18:13:42 )
I honestly loved my Monoprice. They aren't the best quality-wise so it may not last forever, but I'm a huge fan of the price vs quality ratio - very cheap, quite good quality (for the price paid).

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/18 18:28:01 )

I know some people have a wacom Intuos Art. The small one should be around your price range. Here is also an article that talks about the best drawing tablets: https://tabletunderbudget.com/best-drawing-tablets/

Voltie — Obnoxious Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/18 22:00:21 )
I use this one.
https://www.amazon.com/Ultrathin-Digital-Battery-free-Stylus-designed-Gameplay(White)/dp/B01CJQV5PG
It's not the best one in the world but it's pretty robust ^^

Voltie — Obnoxious Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/18 22:10:08 )
https://www.amazon.com/Wacom-CTL490DW-Digital-Drawing-Graphics/dp/B010LHRFM2/ref=ice_ac_b_dpb?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1518991726&sr=1-3&keywords=wacom+tablet&dpID=41Bu9EoBsiL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch
Is also a good choice, Tons of ratings and a good brand. And would leave a bit left over to buy snacks for drawing!

Donator — squid Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/18 22:32:57 )
@Miss Kitty: I've been using the intuos4 for a while, its pretty damn good. although i think next time i'd get the intuos4 large for the bigger drawing space
Just your friendly neighbourhood Goddess.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/19 00:28:07 )
wacom has small intuos tablets about that price range. I think they also have bamboo tablets that cheap too.
I generally use only wacom products, since they seem to last forever for me (granted, I never used bamboo. only intuos and cintiq models)

ama

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/19 03:44:31 )
I can attest to Wacom lasting forever - I had a Bamboo for probably five years until I upgraded to my Monoprice. The cord wore out before the tablet did and I got mine back in the time when the cord was removeable - I don't think that is the case anymore sadly. :<

Either way, they hardy af
pls ping me, ty!!

TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/19 04:45:24 )

Thanks for all the suggestions guys :) Going to check them all out and see what I can come up with.

|

Voltie — Obnoxious Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/19 05:08:17 )
You're welcome and good luck picking one ^^

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/19 05:44:45 )

Look into Huion.
They're a rival to WAcom, with amazing quality from what I've heard and read.
So... yeah. Apparently their quality rivals Wacoms, and at a notably cheaper price.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.