Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I am going to make a spreadsheet

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/16 16:57:19 )

of all nail polishes I own. It's going to take a while but then atleast I know how much I have. Wish me luck XD

Donator — - Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/16 17:05:41 )
@vengeance: Well, good luck. xD Try not to stop halfway through. I collect foreign coins and bank notes and I keep starting a spreadsheet with the info on the ones I have. However, I have so many that I always stop. When I try to pick it up again I get confused.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/16 17:07:36 )

@Shamrock Shamus: Well I started today and I cannot finish it today I think. So I will have to use the rest of the weekend as well.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/16 18:16:42 )

Wow that is going to take forever lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/16 20:02:49 )

@Totalanimefan: Already done a bunch. Added 126 so far XD

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/16 22:07:43 )
one...one hundred ... and that's not even the end of it?? omg XD you must have a personal mini salon going on. Good luck!

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/17 11:22:15 )

@okios: I have XD I have added 229 polishes so far XD

@Q t e a p o n: Hmm I have some polishes for years already and they are stil usable.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/17 14:41:11 )

@Q t e a p o n: You could always try and use a nail polish thinner.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/17 20:33:31 )

@Q t e a p o n: Some webshops have them. I don't know where you live. But if you live in the us: https://www.sallybeauty.com/Nail-Polish-Thinner/SBS-163400,default,pd.html

"Nail polish will eventually expire on its own, but there are a few things you can do to make it last longer. This will give you some tips on how to properly take care of your nail polish so that it does not dry out again as fast."

1. Wipe the neck of the nail polish bottle with a cotton ball soaked in acetone before closing it. This will remove any excess polish. If you don't do this, the polish may dry on the neck and make the bottle difficult to close. This will cause air to get trapped inside the bottle, which will make the polish dry out faster.

2. Store the nail polish in a cool, dry place. Do not keep it in the bathroom; the temperature changes too much, too often. Instead, try keeping nail polish in your desk drawer instead.

3. Keep the bottles upright and don't leave them on their sides. When storing your polish, it is important to leave the bottles standing upright. Leaving them on their sides will cause the polish to flow into the neck. This may cause the polish to dry and make the bottle harder to open.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/18 00:59:56 )

That blows my mind at how many you have! It must look so neat to see all the colors together. I have maybe...five. I honestly fail at stuff like make up and nail polish. It never interested me as a kid so never bothered learning and no one tried to teach me :P So when even trying to do anything of that sort, I'm a huge mess RIP lol

|

Donator — pancake Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/18 12:45:33 )
I'm jelly.
A couple of years ago an old friend was babysitting, so I took ALL my nail polish I'd been collecting for YEARS over there.
The next day I went back over to get them and she didn't know where they'd gone.
>:C

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.