Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops - One Stop Shop -

Donator — V.A.G Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 04:30:12 )
@lina: yeah very true. Well I posted it but it hasn't had any replies, maybe people don't want to say anything in case they think they might insult me xD haha or it's in a section that's very low on user views

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 05:43:54 )
Where did you post it?

Donator — V.A.G Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 19:28:40 )
General chit chat since it didn't seem appropriate for me.to post it in shops or art galleries

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 04:47:06 )
That sounds good. I'll have to look it up!
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 11:47:05 )
@Mandy Amour I need one! How much would be a good amount to bribe you with?

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/25 14:37:48 )
Since I don't have much time right now I have the bribe at 10k but If I know people are interested and are willing to be patient, you can give me an offer and if I have the time I'll accept it even if it's not 10k. I just can't handle loads of customers right now. In the next few weeks I should have more time so I can drop the price and open more slots. Lol sorry for the wait guys.

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/25 14:41:38 )
Newest one, haven't updated the front page yet. First one done of an avatar on this site. Was a freebie to get my butt in gear xD

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/25 16:17:41 )

@Mandy Amour: Is there a form to fill out or do we just post info? :x

|

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/25 21:07:17 )
@Miss Kitty: since I'm only taking one at a time for now you can just post the info or send it to me in a pm. I really should make one to make it easier lol

Basically I just need
- username
- what I'm drawing (Avi/OC,etc)
- pictures or links for it
- what you are offering
-any extra details you think I need

And I'll quote you and put it on the front page so I don't loose it or forget xD

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/25 21:34:34 )
Sorry was testing something out here xD

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/25 21:41:14 )
@Mandy Amour: Wow! I love your style! Its really unique. I will stalk this shop and watch all the pretties. :vanora_smile:

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/25 21:47:37 )
@Saeyra: Aww thank you Hun I really appreciate that :)
They are different that's for sure haha a mix of cute and sad all in one. You kinda just feel bad for them in a good way? Haha feel free to lurk or stop by anytime to chat. :)

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/25 21:50:13 )
@Mandy Amour: Something about them really grabs me. I feel like I am supposed to be creeped out but I am not. What are all these feelings?! I am intrigued.

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/25 22:35:03 )
@Saeyra: RIGHT?!!! I dont even know what to tell you on that one..I still dont fully understand it myself and I draw the little buggers

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/25 22:48:23 )
@Mandy Amour: How long does it take you to make one? They look really polished!

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/25 23:01:44 )
@Saeyra: Depends on the detail of the avatar or OC that I am doing. I prefer lots of stuff cause it adds so much more to the dolls than the simpler ones do. Gives you more to play around with. mind you there is such thing as too much clutter hahaha
I would say on average though? Probably a good five hours. I draw them on paper and then make final changed in black pencil and then take a picture of it and put it on my computer where I color it in a simple program called photofiltre. I dont bother buying all the expensive toys which Im sure I would love cause I just dont do it enough

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/25 23:35:06 )
@Mandy Amour: Well thats smart. I have to restrain myself at the art supplies store ALL the time. :vanora_xd: Sometimes I leave with a broken heart and just a pencil. Oh I got it! Your art reminds me of collectibles in some games.

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/25 23:51:43 )
@Saeyra: I am extremely lucky because I actually work in an arts and crafts distribution warehouse so I get amazing deals on all my supplies. I just dont need some of it cause Like I said I dont do it enough so it wouldnt pay for itself after a few uses like most peoples would

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/26 06:08:32 )
@Mandy Amour: I would kill for your job!

Always ping me please.

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/26 22:08:08 )
@Saeyra: Oh trust me I am extremely grateful for my job. I love going to work every single day and if they ever need anything or any Ideas they know how much I love art so they come to me and ask If I have any ideas. Its great. They also put me in charge of the social committee so I get to do all the arts and crafts for all our events and art shows lol I lucked out..I couldnt of asked for a better job

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.