Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Wondering if its all worth it

Voltie — She/They Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/11 01:36:56 )
so....i went to my pharmacy today to get my meds....this would be the first time after getting taken off my moms insurance that i would be paying for it myself..... i was told that at the most it SHOULD be $250....it wasnt..... it was $560..... so i didnt get my meds...and well im in a bad place this evening...

You have to pay to be healthy, have to pay to not be healthy, you have to pay to live, have to pay to die, you have to pay to follow your dreams, you have to pay while you watch others do the things you want to do but cant because you dont have the money..... is it really worth it to live? why shouldnt i just leave a note and keep walking until im 'gone'? just disappear and ask in the note for no funeral so that way my family doesnt have to spend anymore money on me?

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/11 02:54:16 )
@DeimosPoe24: I was literally talking to someone else about this yesterday. It is one of the issues that really breaks my heart. Where I currently live we pay more taxes but healthcare is free or costs next to nothing. I don't understand why all governments can't just implement this. It has shown to be effective, all you gotta do is literally copy and paste. I am truly sorry man.

Always ping me please.

Donator — Any Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/11 05:40:33 )
@DeimosPoe24: Yeah.. im an orphan so i get help from insurance, but they wanted me to pay around that amount for my meds so i raised hell at them. :/ its unfair. Why do we have to pay so we can live?
Please ping me!

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/11 13:24:51 )
You can die anytime...

@DeimosPoe24: Being "gone" is never the answer. Your family love you very much and doing something like that would put them through a lot of heart breaking grief... I'm sure they would rather have you alive and with them, even if they had to spend some money for the medication, then to have you no longer with them and missing you every day...

but living takes true courage.

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

Voltie — She/They Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/12 04:08:03 )
@Q t e a p o n: i live in the 'great' united states of america. where you only matter if you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.