Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Voltron Legendary Defenders anyone?

Donator — sheep Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/24 00:47:55 )
Anyone else love Voltron? I need to go watch the original when I have the time, but the newer Netflix version is great!

If you watch it, who is your favorite character? Mine is Shiro; I even have an ita bag dedicated to him haha.

Warning!! Spoilers for season 3 ahead!!
Do you have any theories about the show you want to share/discuss? My particular theory is about Shiro's escape from the Galra ship. I think that the Shiro we've seen in season one and two was a clone implanted with the real Shiro's memories. When he disappears at the end of season 2, it's the Galra that called him back to tell them everything he's learned about the Paladins and Voltron. They were experimenting on the real Shiro the whole time in order to put the "plan" in motion that they seem to have for him in season three. It could explain how Shiro's hair grew so fast in such a short time too. The Galra let him escape their ship and now it's like they've released a weapon to destroy Voltron. It could also be a factor in why the Black Lion no longer wants Shiro as his pilot. But this is just my theory. Share yours!

@ me to get my attention or I probably won't respond

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 23:11:44 )
I love Voltron, though the rabid teenage Fandom has me kinda pulling back and enjoying it in solitude.

I had the opposite of your theory, that the new Shiro is a clone, and the entire concept operates like Rei Ayanami in that they just put out clones when one dies.

Regardless, Shiro is best boy...

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.