Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Where in the world...

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/9 23:10:27 )
Would you like to live? In an ideal, dream life or something.
What kind of house, what country, state, ect. Be as specific as ya want =D

I've been thinking about this a lot lately. Only, in a more realistic manner, since I'm saving up to buy my first home. I might travel around my country to find a place, or stay put where I am in colorado. not too certain yet. But thinking about future possibilities is exciting~

Donator — - Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/9 23:24:52 )
@Seo: Id really love to go back to Ireland. I was born in Dublin, so I think I will always feel a pull towards the Emerald Isle. My late wife was from Iceland, which I would like to live in even for a little bit. Honestly, I am such a nerd about foreign languages, food, customs and cultures that I have often thought that if I could travel for free, there would be no country left untouched. I am extremely curious about the way people in other countries live their lives and I think it would be amazing to experience these things firsthand.

Where are you thinking about lately? Are there places you feel especially drawn to?

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/10 15:38:35 )

That sounds amazing!
I live by Chicago and I want to stay here. However it's extremely expensive to live here, so I'm unlikely to ever get anything other than a cheap apartment.

My dream would be a little 3 bedroom house to share with my mom and sister.
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/10 15:42:15 )

I'd go and live with @Shamrock Shamus: in Dublin. If there is room for 11 kids, there is room for one more.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/10 15:42:41 )
@shamrock shamus:
ohh, nice! I've always wanted to travel to Norway. but i feel like I'd want to stay forever if I did lol

more realistically, I've been wanting to move back to the southern states where I have lived before. Like texas or florida. partially for health reasons, but also the people are just more friendly in general. where I live in CO people are super stuck up XD

@Lina:
ahh, yeah its really expensive where I live also. I can't even afford a cheap apartment, since they expect me to have enough income to afford the rent 3 times, in order to even qualify. That means I'd have to make at least $3k per month D;

but I'd love a 2-3 bedroom place, for the sake of having an office and maybe a guest room. I'm saving up to buy since it can be cheaper monthly, for something better quality/sized.

ama

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/10 15:46:20 )

I would like to live in a more warmer country. Also a country with better weather. I live in The Netherlands and blerg the weather. I like a 2-3 bedroom place. I need space for a large desk and my polish collection. My place also needs to have a bath. I hate taking just a shower. A small garden would be nice to.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.