Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Monster Hunter World

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/14 13:58:38 )
@Alexis: I've got the tier 3 bone great sword I think? It's been a couple days since I played. It might be the one tier above bone...All I know is the great sword I have right now looks like ribs....Not much help I know. :p
My awesome Art

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/17 21:28:54 )
It's not my first first monster hunter, but the first one i played for more than like 5 quests XD I'm really enjoying it on a big screen. and being on my fav console is a plus! (ps4)
grind is what mh is all about though, so going in to expect that much, im not disappointed <3

ama

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/20 06:42:48 )
i'm starting to burn out mostly because the amount of time i threw into the game at first

i'm kinda maxed out dual blades-wise, at least until i can get the last few decoration drops i need ;A; so i've started fiddling with other weapons. Greatsword is way more fun than I expected.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 23:19:58 )
Ayyy I hate to double post but this was ALMOST on page two! There's a new limited-time encounter - Kulve Taroth! She's big and gold and shiny and we gotta steal her gold before she's gone. :O

She's online only because you need to fight her with other people. Ideally -sixteen- other people will be fighting her in total (but only four per instance). As you do stuff like break parts or get to the next phase, everybody else gets more points which determine your rewards.
pls ping me, ty!!

TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.