Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries | Comic Practices |

Voltie — he/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 20:25:40 )
Locked due to 6+months of inactivity in the thread. If you would like this thread unlocked, please PM a mod.

ATTENTION | I wanna apologize early on when I try to make comics
they come out as either right to left instead of the normal left to right
blame the non-English comics I use to read a lot when I was younger, manwhas and mangas
I never read English comics until was like later on :vanora_sweat:

ABOUT | I'm practicing on making comics since I always wanted to make on and this comic is about one of the many ocs that I could never properly introduced, but anyway. They tend to have references to religious figures, greeks/romans, christian/catholic, asian etc, and made up ones I basically gave them actually a little personality really. Please don't take it mocking or anything...basically don't be sensitive cause this, or others, comic is for entertainment only. If this is not allowed please delete and tell me. *new*

CRITIC | I'm fine with anyone that critic my work it helps me improve in my comics. Made you these pages is off the top of my head somewhat and some are actually written down so it is somewhat jumbled sometimes. idk.

---------------------------

Enjoy loves!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 23:05:09 )
Oooo comics!!! How exciting! I am hoping to make some soon as well! I can't wait to see what you post!

20-Lesbian
I'm randomly active bc of anxiety!

Voltie — he/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/3 07:16:20 )
@RoseyWitch:
@Q t e a p o n:
Thank you loves!
I'm excited to finish the first 2
I knew it took some time but my gods lol
hats off to the comic book artists

Voltie — he/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/5 05:36:20 )
The first test page without text:
First characters | The Mother/Rosalyne, her husband/The Father or King, the male maid, and God/Georgie
In their younger years as gods/goddess

Voltie — he/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/5 19:48:49 )
Page with text

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.