Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Dinner Customs

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 01:23:28 )
What do you normally do during dinner or super time?
Do you sit at a table with the family? Do you take your food to your room and play on the computer? Watch tv or movies while you eat? Discuss all of that here!

~
I normally take my food to my room and watch tv while eating.
It would be nice to actually have a dinner table to eat at. I don't know if we ever will though. Maybe one day.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 02:44:15 )
I just live on my own, so I generally either do the bad thing of just chilling on my bed and eating while watching dvds or sometimes I'll lounge on the couch and watch vhs. Almost always with at least one of the cats snuggling with me.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 03:30:55 )

When I was younger, we sat at a table and ate together.
Now that I got my own place and whatnot, I sit on the couch lmao.
I won't lie. Kinda miss the sit down dinners (though we do still do that for holiday meals with the family), but on the other hand, I always feel like I have to be doing something or other, so I'd probably get fidgety just sitting there eating.

|

Donator — pancake Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 13:55:15 )
I live alone in a tiny studio apartment.
So I only have the one room.
And it has my bed and a TV.
So it's kind of difficult to not just sit on my bed and watch TV while I eat.
Or do anything, really...

Voltie — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 13:58:58 )
I still live with my family, so yeah we do sit-down dinners~ our table is circular too, and we're just four, so it's a nice cozy fit. Usually we talk about stuff on the dinner table -- for my dad's case, it's usually there when he talks about his day to my mom. Sometimes I butt in to clarify something he said, or if the topic gets me and my sister involved, we give our opinions and whatnot. Basically it's an exchange of stories :3 It's just that my dad comes home late so sometimes he's informed last about particular events of a day.

Depending on where you're sitting you can also see the TV, so sometimes if we're watching something (like my mom and dad were fixated on the Federer tennis match the other day), they also watch xD

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.