Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion New favorite color(s)?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 01:10:42 )
Since we have some lovely new colors on the site, I was wondering which ones are your favorites! Are you still partial to some of the older colors? For instance, I love the color sea the most still, but I am obsessed with the recolored wine and marshmallow and cotton candy!

Voltie — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 01:14:45 )
Coal and marshmallow because I don't understand or appreciate colour (says the official graphic designer)
later.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 01:18:29 )
I still believe Eggplant is my favorite! Purple will always be my favorite color!
I also love pairing it with Coal and the new Cotton Candy.

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 01:24:55 )

I'm in love with lavender and mint together, especially with black.
But I'm pretty obsessed with every color we have, so I'm sure I'll like different ones best soon. XD

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 01:25:27 )
I still love midnight the most, but marshmallow is amazing o:

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 16:36:15 )
Sky, lavender, and sunset! All the colors are amazing indeed, but I'm partial to those three.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 17:22:28 )
ghost:
Coal and marshmallow because I don't understand or appreciate colour (says the official graphic designer)

It's okay, Ghost. I went through my phase during undergrad where I was like "color sucks, I only like grayscale" so I totally understand what you mean.
Hell, I am more partial to neutrals than anything these days. I can't believe I love Cotton Candy so much.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.