Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Hey everyone!!!!!

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 02:08:33 )
RoseyWitch:
What's up? I'm so excited that Voltra is back up and I am able to chat on the forums with my favorite community!

What have you guys been up to these past two months? I've been doing some art~

Welcome back!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 06:01:22 )
@fielkun: Hey! Welcome back to you too~ :vanora_xd: How's it been?

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 06:10:43 )
@RoseyWitch: I missed this site. Glad to be posting and chatting here again. I'm doing good. Just finished my lunch and kinda sleepy XD
There is something haunting in the light of the moon;
It has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 06:11:52 )
I've been trying to catch up with my shows. I have like 100000 shows to watch still though, haha. Though I didn't really come on here a lot before tbh, I kinda missed my cute avatar.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 06:34:36 )
@fielkun: Aww I did too. It's such a nice community, and to finally have it back is relieving. I'm glad you're doing good though!!! But oo well I hope you are able to sleep soon!!!

@starbomb: HAHA oh man I haven't watched shows in a long time, I have a million shows to watch as well. I stopped coming on towards right before the blackout, but I missed it too. But your avi is quite awesome~

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 08:08:09 )
@RoseyWitch: Yeah, I'm subscribed to so many YT channels that by the time I finish watching my day's worth of new uploads on there, I don't feel like watching much else haha. But I need to watch shows sometimes so I can at least know what ppl are talking about when whatever the current hot shows are being discussed.
And thanks! I like yours a lot too, very purple.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 18:26:00 )
@starbomb: Hahaha I have done the same exact thing before. Besides, youtube can be better than shows anyways. LOL But yeah I understand that. Maybe watch only a select few shows then? And like, do it Fridays or something.
Awww thank you!!! ;u;

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 18:29:53 )

I've been making custom content for the sims and buying lot's of nail polish.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 23:27:58 )
@vengeance: Hey! That sounds like a lot of fun. It's nice creating things for a game you like. But nail polish is so nice. Do you do a lot of nail art?

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 23:47:57 )
@roseywitch: Hi! I think I remember you. :) I've been working on a new story with my one friend and requesting art mainly. How are you?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/3 01:58:58 )
@lithinel: Hey! I remember you too. :D OOOOO!!! That sounds like a lot of fun!!! But I'm doing fine~ I've been slow with art but I'm getting there. Hahaha soon I need to get an mri bc my orthopedic doctor thinks I tore my ACL. So not fun. XD

20-Lesbian
I'm randomly active bc of anxiety!

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/3 02:04:46 )
@roseywitch: Haha awesome! :D It feels like it's been forever. And thanks, it is a lot of fun. Hard work, but a lot of fun. That's great that you're getting somewhere with your art at least. Even slow progress is still progress after all. Oh my, hopefully you didn't tear your ACL. Good luck on your MRI when you need to get it. I can promise you those aren't fun at all. I've been through many of them.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/3 10:47:15 )

@RoseyWitch: Not really. It takes a lot of time. So I only do it every now and then.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.