Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Hallow Hangout

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 05:16:13 )
So, you guys should come chat with me

I exist during inhuman hours due to my job, so its hard keeping friends. Forums might be the way to go for me again!
Tell me about your day! Are you excited about anything? Les' do this social thing.

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 05:18:05 )
@Seo: Hey there! Well, Im heading out soon to see the x-mas tree lighting in downtown chicago soon. So that's exciting! How about you? ^^

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 05:25:27 )
@Seo: That art! So cute.
I'm uh... trying to figure out a way to start my day, actually. I had coffee but I need to eat something at some point. LOL

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 05:29:59 )
@Fozzy:
That does sound fun! I keep forgetting that christmas will be here soon.
I'm just relaxing today after having a particularly stressful week. It's refreshing doing nothing once in a while <3

@Dowan
Haha, I doodled that probably 4 or 5 years ago XD Just found it looking through my old things and gave me nostalgia.
Make some cinnamon rolls! I've been baking them at work a lot lately and its giving me quite a big craving haha

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 05:33:05 )
@Seo: Whoa, 4-5 years?! It looks so good! LOL
I have none of my old writings, but uh... they weren't that great anyway.
Oh my god, that's a fantastic idea. I forgot all about cinnamon rolls! Though... I don't think we have any. /sob

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 05:35:48 )
@Seo: Well I'm glad you found Voltra during your spare time. Hope to see you chatting with us every so often! ^_^
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 05:36:58 )
@Seo: Dude, you bake?! Teach me Senpai!! I have been thinking to myself recently that I would love to have a thread dedicated to recipes here on Voltra.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 05:44:52 )
@Dowan
I'm a pessimist, but I always end up liking my older stuff more than my current stuff. Except for writing, oh god lets not look back on my old rps pls >A>
Man, I've been wanting some for weeks. I made some, but I continued to want more immediately lmao so good.

@Fozzy:
I definitely will try. The mobile version makes it convenient enough too :D

@Saeyra:
Yeah, I'm a full time baker. I don't make my own dough at work, comes frozen, so it isn't anything super fancy. I just prep, bake and dress the items.
At home I like making my own cookies and brownies though! I just made a recipe thread on here earlier too, I'll have to throw my baking recipes on there at some point

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 05:50:03 )
@Seo: Haha, I... yeah, I definitely prefer my newer writing style more. Older RPs? Oh god. They were a mess for me.
Urgh, I have a very obsessive personality when it comes to food. Once I get a craving or eat something I really like, I just eat it for days... weeks without end.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 05:52:23 )
Maybe I should put in some pizza actually. We have some amazing frozen french bread pizza I've been addicted to for a while. Red Baron.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 06:04:58 )
@Seo: Thanks so much for making the recipe thread! I will go visit it when I get hungry! I like you!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 06:06:50 )
@Dowan:
Heheh, yeah my old writings were so... vague, about everything. Like how did I even manage to keep people interested? lmao

That's what happened to me when I ate a proper dish of ramen for the first time. 3 years later and I'm finally calming down with it... a bit. Still crave it about once a month.

@Cookie:
Yas, I love baking cookies. But I think my new favorite thing to make are these brownies with a layer of caramel and pecans inside. oohhmygod

@Saeyra:
Of course! What better way to introduce myself to a site than to ramble about food x'D

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 06:10:07 )
@Seo: Food connects everyone from all races and places! Everyone's gotta eat! It was a smart move man!

Always ping me please.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 06:30:21 )
@Cookie:
OH once you make them by scratch, the store bought mixes may never be the same~
the fluffy textures /drool

@Saeyra:
Exactly. Food is happiness <3

ama

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 06:37:05 )
@Seo: Ooh, another cool Hang Out. Hello!!!
There is something haunting in the light of the moon;
It has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/19 01:09:37 )

oh hey banni, been awhile
hope you're doing well ><

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/19 02:59:24 )
@Seo: Yeah, my writings from years ago were SO bare. And I remember thinking it was so good at the time. Talk about denial. LOL
Dude, I just had my first real bowl of ramen at a Japanese restaurant for my birthday a few months ago, and it was good. I'd have more if there were closer restaurants in my area... x.x
@Fielkun: Heya. Good to see you here. =D
Hey ishoji. Makin' your bun rounds as well?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.