Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities 《Unicorns Charity》making a new contest

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/17 07:37:08 )
@Angelus: thank you it is a pretty big house to dust and it is snowing out right now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/17 09:25:19 )
Unicorn:
@rolly joger: I will be alright I take vitamins, wash my hands a lot. but thank you.

@star2000shadow: did your coat come or was it the cooler?

@Angelus: no it isn't a cold because I haven't been coughing only sneezing and itchy eyes and I moved something in my room today, and there was a lot of nasty dust and I sneezed from the dust movement.

'sad sigh' NEther hun@Unicorn; im still waiting on one or the other..

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/17 15:50:51 )
@star2000shadow: I am so sorry to hear that, oh and there is snow outside on the ground, the roads are all sloppy and wet. I am starting to think that winter is going to be on the harsh side this year.

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/17 17:10:38 )
@Unicorn: That makes sense, lots of cool items there. ^^

Voltie — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/17 17:17:44 )
"ahoy,

@Unicorn: that's good
did you wake up feeling better today?

191/550

matey!"

by anarchist beauty
quest // closet

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/17 20:45:59 )
@Interstellar Fairy: that is also true, how are you doing?

@rolly joger: woke up with itchy eyes again I've kept my head covered so I don't smell dust anything.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/17 23:24:24 )
@Unicorn: Coat came its a bit tight around the tummy but at least this year i can close it. and that's all im worried about 'nods' it'll keep warmth in a lot better if i can close the coat even if istting in it wont' be to comfortable 'nods'

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/18 00:23:20 )
@star2000shadow: glad to hear that your coat came, so sorry to hear that it is a bit tight.

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/18 04:50:35 )
@Unicorn: I'm doing okay. Just using the weekend to have fun and relax before putting the final touches on a project for one of my classes. How are you?

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/18 05:51:29 )
@Interstellar Fairy: glad to hear that you are doing okay, what sort of project are you working on now?

I am doing alrighty, I didn't got to the Holiday Parade because there was snow on the ground, and it was way to cold outside.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/18 12:14:31 )
Unicorn:
@star2000shadow: glad to hear that your coat came, so sorry to hear that it is a bit tight.

I'll take a bit tight over not having it 'nods'

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/18 22:57:27 )

Ugh, that's why I hate ordering clothes online.
I've done that with a t-shirt or two and last year my mom did it with a jacket she bought me online. I tried to tell her I preferred medium but she insisted on getting me a small and it's a little snug in the shoulder area.

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/19 00:57:27 )
@Unicorn: It's a long, formal report about under-staffing in schools and how and why we should fix it.
I'm sorry you couldn't go to the parade. ={ Maybe you'll watch the macy's parade on thanksgiving?

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/19 02:37:00 )
@star2000shadow: that I could agree on but no coat unless I have one hidden that I forgot I had.

@Angelus: Awe, I am so sorry to hear that!

@Interstellar Fairy: I will be doing that because I have to go out for thanksgiving. but that sounds like a neat report. it was just too cold for last nights parade.

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/19 02:51:57 )
@Unicorn: Ooh, where you going for thanksgiving?
I hope it will be, I want to maintain my grade lol.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/19 02:57:22 )
@Interstellar Fairy: lets just call it nana's house. not my real grandma and my mom isn't married to nana's son yet. Ooh I see, I get what you mean

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/19 03:03:11 )
@Unicorn: That sounds nice. =] I'm glad y'all are already close enough to have thanksgiving together.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/19 03:56:46 )
Unicorn:
@star2000shadow: that I could agree on but no coat unless I have one hidden that I forgot I had.

@Angelus: Awe, I am so sorry to hear that!

@Interstellar Fairy: I will be doing that because I have to go out for thanksgiving. but that sounds like a neat report. it was just too cold for last nights parade.

I'm just happy my own coat showed up its a bit tighta round the tu mmy when sitting, but tis somethign to keep me warm. and i found a site tos hop on next year, their for 'men' but at least they go up tot en X so i might also shop there over the next year to see if anythign they have fits me and so forth 'shrugs'

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/19 04:06:57 )

@Unicorn: It's a great coat, I still can and do wear it.

Just because you don't see me doesn't mean I'm not here. I'm a lurker.

Deals With the Devil

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 08:14:39 )
@Interstellar Fairy: we had Thanksgiving together last year, and Christmas last year too. So we are all close.

@star2000shadow: well that is very good to hear, I am happy to hear you found a site that has clothes and stuff that will fit you.

@Angelus: well that is very good to hear.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.