Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities 《Unicorns Charity》making a new contest

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 05:58:43 )
@Fade: for a few days you have time until the 6th of April

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 06:02:44 )

I haven't posted in here in a while, might as well stop by and say hi
How was/is everyone's day?

Donator — Cactus Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 06:03:09 )

@Unicorn: Yay, I have plenty of time then!! I'll post like a mad woman and hopefully finish my avatar up tomorrow!~
Fade on Solia/Fadeykins on Sapherna
Please PING me so I'll see your response <3
Juggy is my mule~

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 07:27:28 )
@RainbowPanda: hello, sorry was watching a show. My day was alright, But it is a new day.

@Fade: take your time no rush -unicorn giggles-

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 07:29:35 )

@Unicorn: Yep it definitely is and another day of school, blegh. I have to take TNReady tests throughout this month which I hate.
What show were you watching :o

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 07:33:13 )
@RainbowPanda: it was an old showtime series with vampires, shapeshifters, faeries, humans, ect. TNReady tests are those new?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 07:35:16 )

@Unicorn: oo that sounds cool!
It's a state test, they just changed the name.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 07:41:01 )
@RainbowPanda: Ooh that is interesting, have a great testing month. It is but it's different, from what I was watching before.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 07:49:22 )

@Unicorn: Yep, thank you :) Pretty sure I'm gonna fail the math tests but I might to good on the English tests.
I'm into fantasy, horror, crime, and adventure stuff.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 07:59:56 )
@RainbowPanda: it has some crime in it.
Were you online for any of the event that was
Part math in code? some like others, and myself
couldn't wrap our heads around it.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 08:16:09 )

@Unicorn: Oo, nice!
I wasn't online, as soon as I got on they had finished. I checked back to see what it was all about and I was like WTH IS THIS!? how in the world did everyone solve that lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 08:19:53 )
@RainbowPanda: a lot of math geniuses on here, I saw the first one which was done, and I was busy doing some last minute shopping when I saw the second one. I was like not again!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 08:22:27 )

@Unicorn: Yeah, lucky them. T_T why is it that it seems like I'm the only one that sucks at math (for my age) like my friend has a 99 in math HOW!? I HAVE A FREAKING C!!!
Lol I probably wouldn't have participated at all, just leave it all to the math geniuses ha

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 08:34:51 )
@RainbowPanda: does the one teaching you different types of math teaching you like you being student and them being the teacher, or or is it the one teaching you and a bunch of other kids? Some just really love math.

See when I was your age, at first it was a bunch of kids and myself getting taught by a teacher. They soon realized that I couldn't do my math like others, and needed to be taught other types of math. I ended up with two math teachers and they would teach us like one student with one teacher and some would be doing homework it works well that way.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 08:37:36 )

@Unicorn: I wish I could find somewhere in my heart to put math but it's more like it's in my butt. Just one teacher that shows no mercy. He teaches math to a bunch of students from different grades.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 08:45:27 )
@RainbowPanda: I mean like a female math teacher. what about like a helper or tutor (if you can find one not to costly) like say we don't need math for every job out in the world. But I get what you are saying.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 08:47:44 )

@Unicorn: Oh, nope. Plus my mom wouldn't pay for a math tutor. She would want me to get my elderly neighbor to help me cuz he was a math professor or whatever. I'd feel so uncomfortable with a male tutor tho, idk y

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 09:04:32 )
@RainbowPanda: I can understand that, it would probably be best to have an old female math professor. But I am sorry to hear that.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 14:12:44 )
Morning everyone. I'll probably be popping in and out all day. :/ Just a bit upset, so I'm gonna play warframe to get my mind off of it.
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 14:35:24 )
woo I'm at school again after spring break
and all I can think of is how worthless I am B')
9000/48000 volts!
PING me :vanora_smile:
Some sick dungeon beats
i want to rp! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.