Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities 《Unicorns Charity》making a new contest

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 06:00:25 )
@Unicorn: oh that's definitely a pain. my living areas have generally been pretty quiet so I guess it's never bothered me :D

keeping to yourself is good too. do your own thing. have some peace

e

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 07:28:09 )
@eyry: when I first moved to this house with my mum and step dad it was always quiet, noise, and no nosy neighbors, but over the years it has changed a lot. So it is a big pain.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 17:12:28 )
@unicorn: Yeah same. Went out t see if I couldfind some yest or toiletpaper today... I could only find the epensive toilet paper which is definitly not what I can afford with my money for the rest of the month ( after todays shopping despite how 'practical' I tried to buy. ended up with me now having whats about equal to 24$ left for the rest of the month ) .__.'

@bonnie: Yeah Its about trying to help each other, stay positive and cross our fingers for te whole situation. Im sorry to hear about your grandma. My condolences.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 18:23:31 )
@TeaTales: yeah tp flying off the shelves, because of the ones who hoard it, it just aint right. The wet wipes and Flushable wet wipes have been staying on the shelves.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 20:12:59 )

@TeaTales: yeah. Thank you! I’m gonna be alright. It’ll take some time. She taught my family so much.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 20:16:12 )

@Unicorn: I don’t mind talking about it. Talking about things always makes me feel better cause I’m putting focus on things. The more I talk about stuff the easier it makes it to process.

@eyry: yeah I don’t think I have that much compared to some friends I know. I had a lot of scholarships my freshman and sophomore year and then had to start raking out loans mainly because I had to stay on campus.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 01:10:35 )
@Bonnie: I can understand that, and that is good. My grandmother passed away when I was in 6th grade.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 02:14:59 )
heya, how's everyone doing with the current situations??

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 02:45:26 )
@Alicethemadhatter: all of wisconsin schools will be shut down for a bit after next week so I have been told most of the zoo's will be closed as well they dont want to deal with kods out of school even if their not sick. I am doing alright. I'll be taking a hot bath after 930pm

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 03:41:52 )
@Unicorn:

most to all schools are doing a two week quarantine and most places are shutting down for two weeks too. Yet have a nice bath .

Come join me at my lil
&

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 04:48:40 )
@Unicorn: ohhh it's pretty cool that you got to see the surroundings change. but I can see how the comparison is also sad

@Bonnie: ah I lived on campus my whole time too. I know my parents helped me a lot with paying tuition so that I wouldn't have as much in loans. and the scholarships helped

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 05:12:25 )

@Unicorn: I lost my great grandmother at that age....
@eyry: Yeah they helped a bit the best they could but I’ll figure the rest out!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 05:16:00 )
@Bonnie: you'll be able to. I believe in you~
and if not you can just complain about your debt like everyone else

e

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 05:25:11 )
@Alicethemadhatter: thank you, and I did.

@eyry: yep, but it is alright. Not to worry.

@Bonnie: I am so sorry to hear that, I wasn't even born yet to meet my great grandma's or great grandpa, I wish that I could have maybe I'd know how to speak more german words because of them. But they passed before I was born. I got news that my friends grandpa passed. He was awonderful man. We allneed to stop getting bad news. The only good news I got was my step brother who I never see or really get along with has a baby on the way so now that is 5 people family and a friend that all have kids arriving this year

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 05:49:31 )
@unicorn: wetwipes and fflushable wetwipes as well as kitchen towels jut basically look to be a myth in my store as it is right now... same as handsanitizer and handsoap

@bonnie: it sounds nice that she taught you a lot <3

I eh... Might have sat up the past 3 hours... and got distracted with 1400-1500 eraa french fashion..... for erhmmm,,, reasons... ? 8'DD ( Reasons being: had to figure out which era ish my campire LARP chars vamp-daddy/Sire came from with his generation... And which kind of fashion was in the works back then.... Ad just remembered I have borrowed a book from the library on the subject of fashion trough the eras 8D gonna nerd that tomorrow I guess. ( its an old but gold book. have read it a couple times before especially when I was at a drama-school and had to make medieval and rennaissance outfits for the towns jubilee thing. That was like 14-15 years ago ) but now its nealy 6 am better get some sort of sleep ^^;

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 07:00:07 )

@eerie: yeah I’ll have to come up with a plan or move on to a higher paying job once I finish in like one year

@TeaTales: yeah so I’m gonna make it through. It will be the toughest when we all meet up for the funeral....but I’m sure we will make it.

Ooh~ that sounds really interesting! Though you should go to sleep if you are tired!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 07:01:09 )

@Unicorn: yay! Well that’s just how life is. Some end and some begin! Life is short so while things are bad, there are good things we should celebrate too! Yay for new life!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 07:21:10 )
@TeaTales: no one, is buying any of those in my town, but ahh I see.

@Bonnie: this is also very true.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 08:03:57 )
@Unicorn: yeah you're making the best of your situation. and it doesn't sound like you dislike where you live too much

@Bonnie: yes yes gotta get that money. what are you studying?

e
I'm the master of me and isn't the thought enough to lift you off of the ground?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 08:16:30 )

@Unicorn: yeah now I’m in the stage where I’m reflecting on all the good times I spent with my grandmother
@eerie: I’m getting a masters in business.

bloop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.