Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities 《Unicorns Charity》making a new contest

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 03:19:37 )
@Unicorn: I had a blast! The snow leopard was out and about and she’s my favorite. Also. I love your rainbow avi.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 14:41:12 )
Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Woodland Fae | Loyal Elegance | ✬Feline of Fertility✬ | Faerie Queen | Corrupted Ichor | Ice Queen | Soulcaster | Magical Mystery

Good morning everyone 'waves sleepily' how goes?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 15:31:36 )
@star2000shadow: hopefully you get better sleep soon. I didn't sleep well last night. So I am very tired today, I am surprised that I can yawn after getting two yanked out, and then some filled.

@Shadami: so sorry to hear that, you rest up.

@Miss Sandman: I had to get them pulled out because they weren't fixable.

@Elaunie: there used to be a snow lep. Here at the zoo in my town she came from a zoo and came to the zoo in my town, and then went to a different zoo. But there is an all white artic fox at our zoo. Awe thank you.

Good morning all, I didn't sleep well so I might nap.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 16:19:05 )
@Unicorn: do you get new theeth to replace them?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 20:27:07 )
Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Woodland Fae | Loyal Elegance | ✬Feline of Fertility✬ | Faerie Queen | Corrupted Ichor | Ice Queen | Soulcaster | Magical Mystery

@Unicorn: yeah i know how that feels..when i had the tops removed and two bottoms removed i was so not happy when i yawned cause it hurt but now its not to bad..

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 23:52:08 )
@Unicorn: Awww!! There were arctic foxes at the zoo where I’m visiting too but they weren’t out of their dens.

In Georgia, it is too hot for snow leopards.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 03:42:04 )
@Miss Sandman: nope, that I do not sadly, pry wont unless at somepoint have to have every tooth pulled.

@star2000shadow: I geel you there my cheek hurts the most right now yawning is fine, but my jaw has been popping for years.

@Elaunie: yeah this summer was way to hot for the snowy owls so I know how they feel thankfully snow will be coming soon.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 03:43:47 )

@Unicorn: ah im not that bad yet 'shrugs'. i hope your cheek feels better soon.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 03:46:47 )
@star2000shadow: I think some numbing shot went into my cheek.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 04:04:06 )

@Unicorn: oh..um that's not good maybe you should get it looked at??

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 07:02:39 )
@star2000shadow: no we are all okay. Its like this everytime.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 07:27:17 )
@Unicorn: aww iam Sorry to hear that. That really must be hard without some theeth
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 15:13:48 )

Unicorn:
@star2000shadow: no we are all okay. Its like this everytime.

well that's no fun 'hugs' i hope you have a speedy recovery.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 21:35:12 )
@Unicorn: the most snow I’ve ever seen was 5 inches in 2010-2011. I hope I get more snow after I move to Indiana.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/29 00:15:05 )
@Miss Sandman: yeah it for now.

@star2000shadow: awe thank you, and I really hope so, all I want to do is sleep. Don't pay to eat. Just to make more quick trips to the bathroom.

@Elaunie: wellI wish you lots of luck on the snow.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/29 14:21:25 )

Unicorn:
@Miss Sandman: yeah it for now.

@star2000shadow: awe thank you, and I really hope so, all I want to do is sleep. Don't pay to eat. Just to make more quick trips to the bathroom.

@Elaunie: wellI wish you lots of luck on the snow.

know how that feels 'makes face' hope today is feeling better for you.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/29 17:59:30 )
@star2000shadow: nope, still the same pain, just not bleeding, that I know of anyways. It is cold and gross outside

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/30 18:27:22 )

Unicorn:
@star2000shadow: nope, still the same pain, just not bleeding, that I know of anyways. It is cold and gross outside

hear you there its been raining for two days here.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 00:33:39 )
@star2000shadow: we have had a lot of rain but now it is muggy hot outside so it is gross out. Did it cool down at all?
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 06:58:10 )

Unicorn:
@star2000shadow: we have had a lot of rain but now it is muggy hot outside so it is gross out. Did it cool down at all?

ah we haven't had a 'hot' here for a while. its all been 'cold' haha.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.