Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities 《Unicorns Charity》making a new contest

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/19 18:20:24 )
@Monorea: yeah I never knew that about diesel

Donator — Neko Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 11:41:35 )
@Unicorn: very. She was a super good girl. She lived to be 17 y/o and some months when we put her down...

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 17:35:25 )
@Kawaii Neko Teaa: Ooh wow that is very old.

Donator — Neko Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/25 06:33:55 )
@Unicorn: yeah, she was a great girl! all my cats but the newest one was raised with/by her... She was like a mommy to them even though she never had pups. <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 20:03:07 )
@Kawaii Neko Teaa: awe I am so sorry to hear that she never had any of her own. I had a a kitty long ago that couldn't carry her baby kittens. it was sad.

Donator — Neko Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 02:34:32 )
@Unicorn: that is really sad actually :(
I wish that cats and dogs didn't get pregnant while out and about... so we didn't have to fix them. I wish my kitty (who is fixed now) could have kittens later in life when I can afford to take care of them, so I can't afford for her to have any now... ugh!!! Same with our dog, we didn't fix her but would have loved for her to have puppies! Sadly you can't put a new uterus and ovaries in them...

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 03:23:03 )
@Kawaii Neko Teaa: this is very true and it is sad sometimes.

Donator — Neko Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 01:12:35 )
@Unicorn: It is... ughhhh ;w;
But then again, if her kittens were anything like her... my whole house would be torn up. She is soooo crazy I can't sleep at night sometimes, or she wakes me up in the middle of the night so I gotta put her in a kennel to calm her down from running everywhere lmao XD
Please draw my OCs <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 06:00:49 )
@Kawaii Neko Teaa: why is your kitty cat nuts at bed time? My cat is laid back and well he mostly sleeps at night and during the day, but by a certain time he tries to sneak outside

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/6 17:38:15 )
Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Alice | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Woodland Fae x1 | Splish Splash x1 | Harvest Deity x2

'wanders back in' hello 'waves'

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/8 02:47:00 )
@star2000shadow: hello star so sorry for not being around. I have been dealing with some stuff

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/8 06:06:55 )
Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Alice | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Woodland Fae x1 | Splish Splash x1 | Harvest Deity x2

@Unicorn: its okay hun, i know how that is 'goes through it daily' how goes your day?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/13 18:31:24 )
@star2000shadow: my days could be better, but arn't lately. I really dislike my allergies right now for what I am dealing with. but I will be seeing a dentist next week.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/13 20:08:42 )

Unicorn:
@star2000shadow: my days could be better, but arn't lately. I really dislike my allergies right now for what I am dealing with. but I will be seeing a dentist next week.

Dentest is good. i've been sleepy lately.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/13 21:33:33 )
@star2000shadow: sleep is great though. That is true on seeing a dentist. How is your summer going?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/14 00:16:02 )
@Unicorn: hey. Cominng by to say hello to you

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/14 01:01:22 )
@Mystical74: hello and welcome to my rather quiet charity.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/14 18:31:52 )

Unicorn:
@star2000shadow: sleep is great though. That is true on seeing a dentist. How is your summer going?

could be better but could be a lot worse so i think pretty good. and yours?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/18 02:36:52 )
@star2000shadow: I hope that you are doing alright. I have been trying to let my eye ointment heal up my eyes, until the ointment is gone. And all thanks to my allergies, they ended up getting to be pretty bad this year, sadly.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/18 02:54:33 )

Unicorn:
@star2000shadow: I hope that you are doing alright. I have been trying to let my eye ointment heal up my eyes, until the ointment is gone. And all thanks to my allergies, they ended up getting to be pretty bad this year, sadly.

I'm actually doing much better, I'm down to two rolls of gauze instead of the four i had to use just to keep the abdimel pads they had me using to cover wounds in place, cause the legs almost healed, and now i can use the smaller ace wraps which is so much EASIER to get, it hought i still had to use the big ones but they kept sliding down to easily so i tried the smaller ones and they fit so much better. so I'm a happy star. i'm also cleaning for inspection on the twenty second so i've been pushing myself.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.