Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 03:28:48 )
Hello! I just joined today! I'm still trying to figure this site out ;u;
Any newbie tips for me? :D

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 03:31:37 )
@Kimchi Tofu: Post. That's resoundingly the only tip you need. Getting cute items'll just happen over time. xD

Also halloooo. :D

23 ♥ Female ♥ Pansexual ♥ Single
I am, to put it mildly, an incorrigible pervert. If I make you uncomfortable, please let me know.

Donator — Easterbun Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 03:37:29 )
@Alia Starchild: FORGIVE ME E

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 04:28:08 )
@Kimchi Tofu: Welcome to Voltra! I would encourage you to post anywhere you find interesting! A lot of people may be intimidated by big Hangout threads, for example, but we're all friendly here and love new faces.

Hangouts is a nice section of the forum where you'll find the most consistent posting. Chit Chat has a lot of random topics you can engage in, but your mileage may vary. The biggest tip I can give you is to not be afraid or discouraged to interact.

If you would like, drop by the Black Box in Hangouts! We'd love to chat with you.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 04:29:14 )

@Kimchi Tofu: Hey welcome to Voltra. Just chat with people. We are always looking for new people to chat with?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 05:26:47 )
@Kimchi Tofu: Welcome! What a cute name and avi you have. ^_^
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 05:54:05 )
Welcome to Voltra!
my advice would be don't get eaten. because kimchi tofu is delicious. get it? haha *audience groans*
everyone here is nice enough. i recommend pinging people when talking, so they won't miss your post.

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 06:37:39 )
Ah thanks everyone for the tips and posts! :D I'll be sure to try to interact/post often and I hope to see you guys around on the forums!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.